Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assassins Creed Revelation archive broken

View previous topic :: View next topic  
denccc
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 12:58 am    Post subject: Assassins Creed Revelation archive broken Reply with quote

Hello there,

I stumbled over the cheat engine file for assassins creed revelation, because I simply could not get 100% in 2 different missions. I am using "ACRV_v6.5_Released.CT".

Now, the sdave game for these 2 missions are broken:

a. in the first one, I get a endless loop when reselevtion the mission from the DNA menu. I see my char for one second and then, I am thrown back at the loading screen

b. in the second mission, the goal is to follow a bad guy - unfortunately, this guy is not shown anymore in the map. When I load the mission via DNA menu, I get in game, but it instantly shows "disresolved". I may move around, but as the guy is gone, I cannot fulfill the mission.

I tried to solve my problem by installing Assassins Creed Revelations on another PC without the ce files, but same problem.

Switching off the cheats via ce did not resolve my problem.

I hope that anyone can help me in getting this fixed. If any other info is needed, please let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: