Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Code injection help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plasticeas
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:11 pm    Post subject: Code injection help Reply with quote

So i found opcode that sends a value to an address. I can find the address very easily with an AOB scan and the opcode thats sent doesnt change from game instance to game instance. I want to know..

Im disassembling a Java Based MMO thats 2D. Everytime I click the players x coordinates are updated into address "71548728C" with opcode "28D340F0000 - 45 89 54 CC 0C - mov [r12+rcx*8+0C],r10d <<" and "28D3C6950BC - 44 8B 4F 0C - mov r9d,[rdi+0C] <<"

How can I MANUALLY send those instructions except with my own values so I can make the player move to that x coordinate.

This is not TELEPORTING the player, just saying, hey start walking to this coordinate.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All "movement" is just quickly teleporting the player a small amount. Nothing is really continuous.

If you want the whole animation of your character walking, you'll need a lot more than that one instruction. Look into how the game handles input and try to use that. e.g. call the function that says "move right" or something.

You might be able to go up the callstack from that instruction, or maybe use ultimap / code filter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: