Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem speedhacking almost every online game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoseul
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:11 pm    Post subject: Problem speedhacking almost every online game Reply with quote

I know online hacks are a fuzzy area on the forum, but the FAQ did say it's allowed, as long as it's not game-specific. I know some had the same problem I do, but those threads didn't really help. With that:

CE worked perfectly before I reset my laptop, but after, I can barely speedhack anything online. I'm met with the errors below. Trying to enable speed on every process gives "user32" errors, except one which gives "oleaut". I use Firefox, but Chrome does the same thing. I'm using 7.3, but I don't think the version is the problem. Offline speedhack works fine.

I figure the reason speedhack worked in the first place, is because I changed something I didn't know about, before even installing CE, so now I can't recreate it. Or something broke after resetting. I've looked into this for months and I'm still not sure which it is, or how to fix this

35.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.13 KB
 Viewed:  1032 Time(s)

35.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: