Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to find the orginal address for the value ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aorus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:57 am    Post subject: how to find the orginal address for the value ? Reply with quote

i have already found a address for coins in a game(beach buggy racing).i can change the value of coins from this address. for ex when the address has value 300 and when i change it to 400 it changes in game and the address value also changes to 400.

but when i use the coins in the game for upgrading or anything else the change does not reflect in the table. what i means to say is when is for ex when i use 200 coins the coins decrease in the game but the address i found for the coins does not refelect change in its value. it only changes when i get coins by winning races or any other means.

in short the address value does not show any decreasing change but only shows increasing change.

but i am still able to change the value of coins.

so how i can find the orginal value address which also reflects change when i use coins.
Goat Engine
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I'm fully understanding what you mean, but I think you may have found a display value, which will only change the coin value you see but won't affect the internal value?

If that's the case, how did you find the first value for coins you already found? Just do the same thing you did to find the first value, but also check the other values you get in the results. A lot of times in my experience, a display value ends up showing up in the same list of results as the internal value, but it's just a matter of trying every single one until you get the result you want. You might end up trying several that all edit the display, then you might even find some that don't appear to do anything or that revert back. Eventually, you should find one that changes everything internally.
Aorus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the value using doing exact value search.

As you said that i will found the internal value in the same list but that is not possible bcz in the end only 1 address remains which i have already found.

I have done unknown initial value search and with changed and unchanged i have found the address on which freezing the value works and it also shows changes but sadly the value is encrypted as it shows some big no. Instead of exact value.

So can you please tell me how can i found the exact variable in which the value is stored before the encryption.

Thanks for your reply bythe way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: