Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tales of destiny pcsx2 cheat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hien2702
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:58 am    Post subject: Tales of destiny pcsx2 cheat Reply with quote

Hi !
I already had a post about this game in General Discussion but i was be reminded that i have to post it here.
So here are the things i tried:
Find the value of CC in battle, although the address is not static, i did not see it changing even close the game and open it back.
I want to freeze that value so it can not decrease in battle scene, but when the battle ends, this value will change back to something that represent the game state, so its very dangerous to cheat like that.
So i have to know what write or access that address and this is a very big problem. All the opcode that i found will be removed in the next battle, so i cannot do code inject at that point. It seems like the game generated code when battle starts and remove it when battle ends. Even the byte of opcode are changed so i can not use AoB scan here.
I think this is something for an advance user, i am new to cheat so i can not know what i can do it here eventhough i completed all the tutorial training.
Can someone help me out of this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: