Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with AobScanRegion in unity game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverkydja
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:23 pm    Post subject: Help with AobScanRegion in unity game Reply with quote

Hello! Im trying to use an aobscan in unity game. But every time it loads only after bottle starts and acts strangly. I read here about aobscanregion but i cant understand how to use it. After i enabled mono dissect my function name is D_SetCharaStatusEffect:DamageEffect. Because of this underscore i cant understand how to properly use aobscanregion. Also i cant understand what offsets for the start and finish i should use. Here is debugger window

Безымянный.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  65.46 KB
 Viewed:  4854 Time(s)

Безымянный.png

DanyDollaro
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should publish the code, however I tried to do it on a mono game and this code:
Code:
aobScanRegion(SomeSymbol, System:__ComObject:get_IID_IDispatch, System:__ComObject:get_IID_IDispatch+500, 00 53 48 8D 64 24 E0)

works for me.

To take the correct name just click on the address you see registered in the disassembler as "D_SetChara..." press "Ctrl + C" and select only "Address" and copy, now yo have the correct Region`s name.
silverkydja
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Ctrl+c tip and choosing adress, but it only shows start adress, which is obvious. What a cant understand is what is end offset of the instruction and number of bytes. Whats wrong with my scipt here? Is aobscanregion wright? And where should i allocate memory? Error is: error while scanning for aob, INGECT error controller: No redable memory found. Maybe there are other errors in script somewhere? Thanks in advance

Безымянный2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  131 KB
 Viewed:  4815 Time(s)

Безымянный2.png

Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Unity games, the code does not exist until the Unity engine will have generated it (from a template).
For example, the code that reduces your health will not exist until you will have taken some damage through that code.
There are techniques to force code generation, but I suggest you learn the basics first.
silverkydja
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know basics, thats the problem. I know all common assembly commands, basic x86-32 and 64, can use aob scan and full injection, basic reverse engineering, etc. Its the first time when i encountered unity and jit generation. I would like to make persistent script with aobscanregion or whatnot, but i dont know what to use.
Edit notes: full injection with function name address works, the problem is i always forget to activate mono features Laughing

But i would like to get help with aobscanregion to use it in a future projects.

Whats the problem with aobscan region now? Error is not all results found

Edit2: aobScanRegion works, but I dont understand one thing, for the start adress I must use start adress -1 byte. For example on picture belove start of injection is AddburstValue+59, but it only works if start address is AddburstValue+58. Confused

Безымянный3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  236.7 KB
 Viewed:  4803 Time(s)

Безымянный3.png

Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silverkydja wrote:

Edit2: aobScanRegion works, but I dont understand one thing, for the start adress I must use start adress -1 byte. For example on picture belove start of injection is AddburstValue+59, but it only works if start address is AddburstValue+58. Confused

If that's true, then is sounds like a bug in CE.
PM Dark Byte with a link to this post.
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed. If address is not 32bit aligned, aobscanregion will fail if we use exact start address.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: