Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lua script: Cheat Table (Not Responding)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LtO
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:01 pm    Post subject: Lua script: Cheat Table (Not Responding) Reply with quote

So I get this now everytime I try to use my Aobswaps (with the module). It hangs for a bit, but when it reacts again it took too much time for my script still to run properly...

The weird thing is, I tried to solve this with using Nopde engine instead, and for a bit it went perfect, no more freezing and the aobswaps applied, however the same problem started happening again... I downloaded Firefox 64bit now and the latest version of cheat engine but is still all the same... it's about 10 aobswaps but I saw 5 will make it freeze too now. Is there some buffer somewhere that gets overloaded or something? Or how could I fix this...

Thanks
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is your script running in in OnOpenProcess events or calling openprocess itself ?

Do you use timers or threads ?

Perhaps the firefox process is just so big and doing multiple aobscanswaps is not effective. Are you sure there are multiple occurances of the aob? because a single AA script is a lot faster with multiple aobscan's

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
LtO
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
is your script running in in OnOpenProcess events or calling openprocess itself ?

Do you use timers or threads ?

Perhaps the firefox process is just so big and doing multiple aobscanswaps is not effective. Are you sure there are multiple occurances of the aob? because a single AA script is a lot faster with multiple aobscan's

No, not that I'm aware of? I just pause the process of my flash to execute them, and changed no settings... Tried changing the freeze interval but that didn't help either. It's very weird cuz when I started trying with Nopde engine there was no delay or freezing at all, and at some later point it started again? Probably got to do with that it runs all the aobswaps at once while it probably wouldn't freeze if it just finished 1 by 1...
And not sure what you mean with that least question.. I don't see other ways to alter this code. It's also cuz I can only pause the process for 10secs or so, otherwise i couldn't login anymore in that game...
LtO
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really weird though, cuz the problem seemed perfectly fixed when I started using Nopde engine... But it just started again at some point, what could this be? It's like some buffer or temporary files than are getting full or something :p

An assembler script would not work in my case cuz I need to apply these before the jit compilation (and I don't know the codes after compilation).
Part of the problem is I think that with all those aobswaps, it scans and swaps a lot at the same time making it freeze, but like I said at some point it worked perfect?

Could Dbvm (virtual machine) be of any help to this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: