Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for old table that's been lost

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kblargh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:27 am    Post subject: Looking for old table that's been lost Reply with quote

Hello, new user here. I hope it's ok to use my first post to ask for help with something.

I used to have a cheat table called doa5_camera.CT, by Geri. It allowed you to tilt the camera in DOA5. I've since lost that file, and trying to get it back has proven impossible at every turn. I followed the tables back to the fearless board, but they only archive as far as 2017 (that thread is from around 2015).

Would there be any chance to recover that file? Thank you.
salumor
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did search the web for (incl ") "doa5_camera.CT"? Also https://www.loverslab.com/topic/49268-doa5lr-what-mod-is-this/page/4/ seems to hold something. You could also check CE's origin for the "Bak" folder.
kblargh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have. I get a few hits in Loversab, including a link for what should be the table, but it's dead. The wayback machine also gets me the thread in question, but the attachment link is also dead. Other than that, i got a few hits for Asian pages that had the filename, but no luck finding a working link (most of them lead back to the original thread that doesn't exist anymore).

As for searching CE's origin i'm little foggy on what you mean, sorry. I searched the installation folder, as well as ran a disk-wide search for the filename, including anything ending in *.CT, and came up empty.

I tried the link you provided, but i get a 504. Loverslab has been pretty slow of late, so i'll try again later, but if there's an avenue i haven't exhausted yet, i'm having a hard time seeing it right now.

EDIT: Was finally able to load that page. Found a link to a Mediafire folder that had a few cheat tables that are supposed to be based off Geri's, but i haven't been able to get the camera to tilt again yet (controls should be the same, but the Readme is in Kanji so maybe i'm missing something). I'd post the link, but i'm not sure what the rules on that are, especially after all the Tables were removed from this forum.
salumor
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean what I act. intened at: this post? Did you also check the steam pos, to actually unlock the cam?
kblargh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the Steam post but the link for that Mod is dead. Though i'm pretty sure i never installed that Mod before, cheat table was enough to get the Camera tilting. I could be remembering wrong though, but i really have no memory of ever running that one.

I can read through the Kana enough to know which value is the tilt angle now, it's just not doing it. Got the matching table to my game version too, so it's kinda odd.

I did notice the camera starting off half tilted at one of the winposes, but then corrected as i moved it around, so something is working. Just not the actual address, which is striking me odd.
salumor
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't know. Maybe also another mod.

About the offline link: did you check steams last page linking to tapatalk? The author also said he could upload an updated version, may bump him.

About other mods, check the tapatalk link and their launchers with cam unlock functions, maybe you did use AutoLink, may a simple dll, ... I didn't check the CT, maybe its a diff one, the one you did use alrady did the unlock too, and just for that a mod would be needed. If so, I guess you just could ask at named forums up till now and more if some1 still has it (since there are no table here anymore).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: