Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using Cheat engine in android game ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeprut
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:39 am    Post subject: Using Cheat engine in android game ? Reply with quote

Hi

i knew this program through ps4 scene cheat homebrew (ps4cheater)
,i have downloaded and installed on my computer. im curious if cheatengine also work with vmware android game so i tested it out

so far after my experience in ps4cheater (eboot attach) what i need to do is use the modified value as for my need (example buying stat etc)

but in android game im stuck (im able to modiefied the value but i cant seem to do anything with them

any thouh on this?

boxingstar.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  226.23 KB
 Viewed:  2604 Time(s)

boxingstar.jpg

predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 2 possibilities as to why you can't modify them:

1. The values you found are just for display purposes while the real values elsewhere and encrypted so you can't search for them directly. If this is the case, you have to use unknown search and filter the results by smaller/larger.

2. The game has online elements and the values are constantly fed to a server and read back. Modifications to the in game values are done through and checked by the server. If this is the case, you have to find an entry point into the game server database and update the database values. Not recommended though, depending on how severe the penalties for misuse of computers are for you.
jeprut
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

predprey wrote:
There are 2 possibilities as to why you can't modify them:

1. The values you found are just for display purposes while the real values elsewhere and encrypted so you can't search for them directly. If this is the case, you have to use unknown search and filter the results by smaller/larger.

2. The game has online elements and the values are constantly fed to a server and read back. Modifications to the in game values are done through and checked by the server. If this is the case, you have to find an entry point into the game server database and update the database values. Not recommended though, depending on how severe the penalties for misuse of computers are for you.

hi predprey

usually i dont use cheat when playing games, this game has impossible to beat opponent . that's why i want to know what the ending after beating the last stage. but yeah problem is my experience using cheat program limited to PS4CHEATER , we can use pointer finder on ps4cheater to find the correct address to edit the value

but cheatengine make my pc 100% not responding if i use pointer scanner so i need to force shutdown

so predfrey i lilke to ask you ,have you ever any experince using CE in andorid game? im guessing that i just need to find the pointer (based my experince using ps4cheater)..but what do you think? is this doable ? i manage to change the gold value from 160 to 5000 (as shown in screenshot) but just like point in point number one ,i cant use the item
predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on the game, modification of game values is possible. For instance, single player games such as Witch Spring that do not have online checks. But based on the screenshot you posted, the game seems to have their real values stored on server so direct modification is probably not possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: