Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Madden 19 Table
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaddenTables
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Madden 19 Table Reply with quote

Hey Fellas,

First time post.

So I have been trying to edit Madden's single player franchise (created player not Long Shot) with semi success.

1. I started the franchise at week one so my XP was 0 (tried this with skill points too).

2. I then sim training/preseason games until I get 3 values.

3. I then edit said values to more than the XP requirement to level up but it doesn't register as fulfilling the XP bar fully...

What am I doing wrong? Any advice please?
Acido
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably cause you found a UI value not the actual value.
MaddenTables
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acido wrote:
Probably cause you found a UI value not the actual value.

You're clearly correct. Can you advise how I can find the real value please?

Thanks!
mrbooman
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe i also found the same values that didnt work but they were in hexa code
HereWeGoAgain
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be beneficial to try changed/unchanged value scans if you haven't already.
mrbooman
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant find an original value to change i keep finding all the changing ones but none are static i feel like madden is impossible to hack but idk just my feeling about what ive found ive done a pointer search and tried looking through all those but theirs over 700 and they all seem to be the same i found a point and used dissect but that value wouldn't change either every time you leave franchise the addresses are completely different its either extremely nested or like encrypted or something because i cant find the original for the life of me
Acido
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's encrypted.

This is the code that writes SP:
Code:

Madden19.exe+2AA506F - 4D 8D 04 8A           - lea r8,[r10+rcx*4]
Madden19.exe+2AA5073 - 8B CB                 - mov ecx,ebx
Madden19.exe+2AA5075 - 41 D3 E1              - shl r9d,cl
Madden19.exe+2AA5078 - B9 20000000           - mov ecx,00000020 { 32 }
Madden19.exe+2AA507D - 41 2A 4B 30           - sub cl,[r11+30]
Madden19.exe+2AA5081 - D3 EA                 - shr edx,cl
Madden19.exe+2AA5083 - 8B CB                 - mov ecx,ebx
Madden19.exe+2AA5085 - 48 8B 5C 24 08        - mov rbx,[rsp+08]
Madden19.exe+2AA508A - D3 E2                 - shl edx,cl
Madden19.exe+2AA508C - F7 D2                 - not edx
Madden19.exe+2AA508E - 41 23 10              - and edx,[r8]
Madden19.exe+2AA5091 - 41 0B D1              - or edx,r9d
Madden19.exe+2AA5094 - 41 89 10              - mov [r8],edx

The SP address is R8 which is loaded from base address on R10 + offset*4

The problem is finding out what the offset is and why, the code is executed hounded of times every time you advance the day, but only for your actual player once when there is a change in SP (addition/subtraction) I suppose the other executions are for CPU players or perhaps for other values that just runs through the same function.

I found an offset of 3CD8B for one player i created and 1CEA for another which was always the same for that one player, but is not the same for a player in a different save and was unable to find out what determines the offset for a particular player.

However once i did find that offset for my player, i was able to give him as many SP as i wanted.

But here is the good news, the value seems be always just offset by 10485760 decimal or in hex 0xA00000. So you can just add your SP on top and search for that i guess (4 bytes). So for instance 10485760 for 0, 10485762 for 2, 10485770 for 10 and so forth. You will find multiple results, but the correct address was always the 2nd last on the list for me (except for the base you will find too many results).

Not sure if any of this is helpful to you, but good luck Smile
mrbooman
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean most of that lol went over my head i never really tried to do what you did i tried looking for the pointer but in cloud it obviously impossible to cheat bc cloud checks everything so when i looked for it with the pointer map and everything id find about 700 addresses but that about it but on the other hand when it switched to single player i found out that it was about double that at 1600 addresses plus with the random encryption you talked about would probably make it impossible to find the source pointer for the player but what you're saying is you did indeed find a way to cheat exp or the levels them selves into the game
mrbooman
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acido wrote:
Yeah it's encrypted.

This is the code that writes SP:
Code:

Madden19.exe+2AA506F - 4D 8D 04 8A           - lea r8,[r10+rcx*4]
Madden19.exe+2AA5073 - 8B CB                 - mov ecx,ebx
Madden19.exe+2AA5075 - 41 D3 E1              - shl r9d,cl
Madden19.exe+2AA5078 - B9 20000000           - mov ecx,00000020 { 32 }
Madden19.exe+2AA507D - 41 2A 4B 30           - sub cl,[r11+30]
Madden19.exe+2AA5081 - D3 EA                 - shr edx,cl
Madden19.exe+2AA5083 - 8B CB                 - mov ecx,ebx
Madden19.exe+2AA5085 - 48 8B 5C 24 08        - mov rbx,[rsp+08]
Madden19.exe+2AA508A - D3 E2                 - shl edx,cl
Madden19.exe+2AA508C - F7 D2                 - not edx
Madden19.exe+2AA508E - 41 23 10              - and edx,[r8]
Madden19.exe+2AA5091 - 41 0B D1              - or edx,r9d
Madden19.exe+2AA5094 - 41 89 10              - mov [r8],edx

The SP address is R8 which is loaded from base address on R10 + offset*4

The problem is finding out what the offset is and why, the code is executed hounded of times every time you advance the day, but only for your actual player once when there is a change in SP (addition/subtraction) I suppose the other executions are for CPU players or perhaps for other values that just runs through the same function.

I found an offset of 3CD8B for one player i created and 1CEA for another which was always the same for that one player, but is not the same for a player in a different save and was unable to find out what determines the offset for a particular player.

However once i did find that offset for my player, i was able to give him as many SP as i wanted.

But here is the good news, the value seems be always just offset by 10485760 decimal or in hex 0xA00000. So you can just add your SP on top and search for that i guess (4 bytes). So for instance 10485760 for 0, 10485762 for 2, 10485770 for 10 and so forth. You will find multiple results, but the correct address was always the 2nd last on the list for me (except for the base you will find too many results).

Not sure if any of this is helpful to you, but good luck Smile

the plain up just scanning doesnt work for me with the offset 0xa00000 or the dec version idk if i need my players offset or not
Acido
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrbooman wrote:
i mean most of that lol went over my head i never really tried to do what you did i tried looking for the pointer but in cloud it obviously impossible to cheat bc cloud checks everything so when i looked for it with the pointer map and everything id find about 700 addresses but that about it but on the other hand when it switched to single player i found out that it was about double that at 1600 addresses plus with the random encryption you talked about would probably make it impossible to find the source pointer for the player but what you're saying is you did indeed find a way to cheat exp or the levels them selves into the game

Yeah, finding the base address is easy enough, in fact there's several pointers to the base address. However, the actual offset from the base address is encrypted which makes things much more difficult, when the offset is encrypted and the actual values are also encrypted its not very helpful to know the base address. I was able to edit the values by some analyzing to find the encrypted offset, but as i said it only works for that particular save, once you jump to another save you will have a different offset and you'll have to repeat this whole process.

mrbooman wrote:

the plain up just scanning doesnt work for me with the offset 0xa00000 or the dec version idk if i need my players offset or not

Make sure you're doing an offline save not a cloud save. You cannot manipulate values on the cloud save because its all stored on the server.
mrbooman
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acido wrote:
mrbooman wrote:

Yeah, finding the base address is easy enough, in fact there's several pointers to the base address. However, the actual offset from the base address is encrypted which makes things much more difficult, when the offset is encrypted and the actual values are also encrypted its not very helpful to know the base address. I was able to edit the values by some analyzing to find the encrypted offset, but as i said it only works for that particular save, once you jump to another save you will have a different offset and you'll have to repeat this whole process.

mrbooman wrote:

Make sure you're doing an offline save not a cloud save. You cannot manipulate values on the cloud save because its all stored on the server.

I was not able to edit skill points with that trick i did the first scan of either 1 or 0 because of the start and the second i changed it to be plus 1 from before and searched it didn't come up
Acido
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrbooman wrote:
I was not able to edit skill points with that trick i did the first scan of either 1 or 0 because of the start and the second i changed it to be plus 1 from before and searched it didn't come up

Search for 10485760 for 0SP or 10485761 for 1SP.

I do not recommend doing the 0SP scan as there's too many results. Regardless once you get the results start from the bottom of the list and work your way up. Add 1 to the value, go into game and enter the page where you can spend SP and check if the value it shows is 1 higher than you should have, if its not then the address you edited is not the correct one so change it back and do the next. Repeat this process till you find the correct one.

Of all the tests i did, the correct address was always in the bottom 5 or so of the results which is why i said to start from the bottom.

Do note that changing it will NOT change the UI value on the main page, it will still show the SP value you originally had, but entering the menu where you can spend your SP it will show the modified value. You will need to exit out of this menu every time you change another address as its not updated in real time but only when you enter the menu.
mrbooman
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah i was looking for a ui value change thats why i figured it didnt work
mrbooman
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have yet again tried for hours with no results i have no idea what your talking about this never works ive done multiple searches on the same player different skill points i got to the point where i just right clicked and changed all and even then that didn't work maybe the offset is different for everyone yours is that but mine might be different idk man i can never get it to work
Acido
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrbooman wrote:
i have yet again tried for hours with no results i have no idea what your talking about this never works ive done multiple searches on the same player different skill points i got to the point where i just right clicked and changed all and even then that didn't work maybe the offset is different for everyone yours is that but mine might be different idk man i can never get it to work

It is possible that the offset is different for you i can't rule that out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: