Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

legalize it or not?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: legalize it or not? Reply with quote

Link

I wanted to hear addicts view on this video, and that's when I remembered that I used to hangout here.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who makes a profit off it being illegal, no.

As someone who gets fed up when I can't find any, yes.

Video is shit though, doesn't offer anything really of substance.

"THC content is higher which might lead to more mental diseases even though the data doesn't back it up.

"It's a gateway drug because people who are willing to break the law are willing to break the law"

"It's unhealthy" so are cigarettes, alchohol, greasy foods. It's not the state's job to dictate what we eat/smoke.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weed not even in the same ballpark as people who are "addicts". alcohol is legal everywhere but has strong physical dependency when addicted unlike weed.

also its legal where i live, recreational, and all types of people are buying it. its much less destructive than cig, alcohol and gambling which are all legal as well (where i live at least)
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I usually like Kurzgesagt's videos but this one wasn't as good imho. Like they say it's a gateway drug because most people who are addicted to hard drugs used weed in the past, but really all that's saying is that people who are likely to do drugs are likely to have tried weed too, which is completely normal because weed is (so easily available) everywhere. Doesn't mean they wouldn't have started using hard drugs if they hadn't used weed. Correlation does not mean causation.
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're a cuck if u smoke weed
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk, I'm pretty sure that part about psychosis is true. All my friends that smoke weed have some sort of psychosis.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone here was debating that.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
idk, I'm pretty sure that part about psychosis is true. All my friends that smoke weed have some sort of psychosis.
correlation is not causation. more fucked up people are going to be found doing something if its illegal. legalize it = more normal people do it.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychoactive drugs don't make someone get schizophrenia, or psychosis, from what I understand.

It's already present in their personality, it just gets amplified by the substance, or makes you realize that these symptoms will worsen over time through self awareness via an altered state of consciousness.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
psychoactive drugs don't make someone get schizophrenia, or psychosis, from what I understand.

It's already present in their personality, it just gets amplified by the substance, or makes you realize that these symptoms will worsen over time through self awareness via an altered state of consciousness.
what if certain things are inherit to humans, and it gets amplified that way
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Are you talking about genetic health conditions that are usually passed down from parent to child?

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Are you talking about genetic health conditions that are usually passed down from parent to child?
no wtf son. like humans in general are prone to snapping and inherently schizophrenic or psychotic
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

no wtf son. like humans in general are prone to snapping and inherently schizophrenic or psychotic

I don't buy it. Most humans are just delusional(religion, beliefs, etc) and actively lie to themselves more than anything. That type of behavior doesnt encompass and characterize psychotic or schizo people, schizos and schizoids are isolationists and hermits by nature. something like 1% of the population will or can develop schizophrenia. If the human population was as crazy as you'd stated, we wouldn't be able to walk down the street safely, the world would be drastically different, everyone would be in a waking acid trip gone wrong.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt watch the video but weed is getting legalized in canada on july 1
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

I don't buy it. Most humans are just delusional(religion, beliefs, etc) and actively lie to themselves more than anything. That type of behavior doesnt encompass and characterize psychotic or schizo people, schizos and schizoids are isolationists and hermits by nature. something like 1% of the population will or can develop schizophrenia. If the human population was as crazy as you'd stated, we wouldn't be able to walk down the street safely, the world would be drastically different, everyone would be in a waking acid trip gone wrong.
youre so fucking retarded and cant read for shit bro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: