Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Value will not change for anything.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EqUalIzEr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Value will not change for anything. Reply with quote

The game in question is Disney Magic Kingdoms from the windows app store, it is an online game but you can just disconnect from the internet and do it that way. I have done a changed/unchanged search and cannot find anything, I have also done a binary search and found the value as well, but same thing it will not change. It changes it to a another weird value when I gain some potion. I found the display value in a Double, I change this value then go back to the game and earn some potion and the display value just changes to it's correct value not the one I have changed it to through cheat engine. I have done what writes to this address, but I do not understand ASM. If anyone could please help me to change this value it would be much appreciated. I would also like to change my amount of gems once I figure out how this game is getting it's memory values. A tutorial would be great as this is a free game, and maybe this would clear up some of these posts I have found about memory addresses not being able to change. I have searched the forums and the net, and have watched many Cheat Engine Tutorials but have not found any on this subject. And I have worked through the entire Cheat Engine Tutorial but it does not cover this instance. Please help me work through this problem, I have a few games that I would like to cheat, but I run into the same problem. Thank you.

dmkcheatengine-min.png
 Description:
This is where I'm at.
 Filesize:  494.15 KB
 Viewed:  3387 Time(s)

dmkcheatengine-min.png

EqUalIzEr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: I believe it is an encrypted value, it also has a code check Reply with quote

I believe that this game has encrypted values as well as a code checker function. When I think I have found the value to change, and I use auto assemble to mov into the value, the game crashes. if I change the visual value nothing happens.
Meiyoh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad it does not work for you! Online cheater! Disgrace!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: