Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make Cheat Engine UNDETECTED, And put aimbot with cheat engi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheat Engine|Aimbot/org
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the clear answer.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheat Engine|Aimbot/org wrote:
I just wanted the cheat engine to be undetected and wanted ESP and Wall Hack and Aimbot to be added (Suggestions). and I didn't ask for online hacks.
You are an expert cheater! You should agree on that!

You have a long way to go young padawan. You're trying to run before you can even sit on your ass Laughing

I suggest learning some language cause you will need that for everything you want. If it's too much for you then i suggest finding and using cheats made by others. At least, everything will make sense to you and you wouldn't be so clueless.

Undetected CE isn't really your problem and i doubt that's what got you banned. Most games don't even care for that shit, you probably got banned messing with the game memory or the anticheat detected you. You need to learn how to disable anticheats.

Cheat Engine|Aimbot/org
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
Meiyoh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Meiyoh wrote:
Guys leave the CHEATER kid alone. Kid first online hacking/coding is A DISGRACE and all who ask here for online "hacking" or better CHEATING are a disgrace to this community and will not be supported. It was fun reading all posts here. Basically all here tried to tell you to stop asking as this is ILLEGAL!

Online hacking is not illegal. Certain aspects of it can be, not overall it is not. It is just not allowed to be discussed on this site due to the site rules.

Cheat Engine|Aimbot/org wrote:
I just wanted the cheat engine to be undetected and wanted ESP and Wall Hack and Aimbot to be added. and I didn't ask for online hacks.
You are an expert cheater! You should agree on that!

Cheat Engine is a tool to allow you to scan and edit memory, debug/trace, and other useful tools for hacking games. It is not intended to contain any specific cheat/hack feature such as ESP, Wallhacks, Aimbot, etc. itself. That is up to you to code yourself.

As for it being undetected, that is also up to you to do yourself. Cheat Engine is open source, you can download and modify the core of CE yourself until you are at a point that it is undetected and do things as you need from there. It is not up to Dark Byte to keep CE undetected from every existing anti-cheat.

No matter how many times you come back and post that "it just needs these features added"it's not happening, so stop bothering. Learn to do it yourself because it is not going to ever exist in CE itself.

Offcourse IT IS! Ruining online experience for others is illegal and this is why I myself never play online or make mods online.

atom0s

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meiyoh wrote:
Offcourse IT IS! Ruining online experience for others is illegal and this is why I myself never play online or make mods online.

I think you need to refresh yourself on what the word illegal means. Ruining someone else's experience has nothing to do with laws or legal matters. Just because it is something you dislike does not mean its suddenly illegal for anyone else to do.

Meiyoh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Meiyoh wrote:

I think you need to refresh yourself on what the word illegal means. Ruining someone else's experience has nothing to do with laws or legal matters. Just because it is something you dislike does not mean its suddenly illegal for anyone else to do.

I disagree.. You need to refresh not me. Read TOS of every game and then come back. Each modifying is illegal without agreement from the software copyrights owner and creator. Especially Online - Violation of TOS - leading to bans, suspensions etc. Braking TOS for a product you have is illegal (maybe not as COUNTRY Law) but against the creator's wishes and he has the right to take measures..
So let's be honest. I don't like online cheaters. i hat online CHEATERS . I love modding but I hate ONLINE Modding that ruins experience for honest players. This is my last reply on this topic. I will not bother with anyone if I see someone ruining online I will report him anywhere so he gets banned forever.

ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A terms of service is an agreement. It's not a law. If you break it, you're not doing anything illegal, you're just in violation of the agreement. It should specify what happens in that case (usually just a revocation of the license to use the product).

It can have merit in court (e.g. MDY vs Blizzard), but it's less important than you think. You're not going to be arrested for breaking it.

Also, most agreements impose limitations including reverse engineering, disassembling, and/or modifying software. It's probably not possible to even attach CE to most games (even single player games) without violating some kind of agreement. If you're that concerned about violating a ToS, stop using CE.

Meiyoh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ParkourPenguin wrote:
A terms of service is an agreement. It's not a law. If you break it, you're not doing anything illegal, you're just in violation of the agreement. It should specify what happens in that case (usually just a revocation of the license to use the product).

It can have merit in court (e.g. MDY vs Blizzard), but it's less important than you think. You're not going to be arrested for breaking it.

Also, most agreements impose limitations including reverse engineering, disassembling, and/or modifying software. It's probably not possible to even attach CE to most games (even single player games) without violating some kind of agreement. If you're that concerned about violating a ToS, stop using CE.

Like I said I don;'t mod ONLINE! Anyone modding online is a fucking cheater deserving ban! I never mod stuff online never will. I have no reason to stop using CE because it will not affect other players. Why don't you stop using it, hmm? Seeing how all here support online modding makes me think if the rules here actually are REAL or just only for specific people? Isn't online mod talking forbidden? Isn't DB himself disliking and not supporting online coding? You can read in his signature. But whatever...it is why Dark Souls was ruined because of cheaters coming here and being actually Supported to do online cheating.

Last edited by Meiyoh on Tue May 29, 2018 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point was that a terms of service violation isn't illegal. Other people are free to discuss topics regardless of your stance on them.

CEF's rules on permissible topics can be ambiguous, but generally speaking, anything that has a significant chance to cause litigation against DB / CEF is not allowed. DB or a moderator will lock or remove any topics at their discretion. It's not perfect, but it's also not important enough for most people to care.

Meiyoh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ParkourPenguin wrote:
My point was that a terms of service violation isn't illegal. Other people are free to discuss topics regardless of your stance on them.

CEF's rules on permissible topics can be ambiguous, but generally speaking, anything that has a significant chance to cause litigation against DB / CEF is not allowed. DB or a moderator will lock or remove any topics at their discretion. It's not perfect, but it's also not important enough for most people to care.

Yes lets ruin online for others , let's be pathetic cheaters and make gaming horrible for others because we are free to discuss whatever we want , to share how to make it and so and so . I am saying my opinion much as they are free to discuss I am free to counter when necessary. Because i am pissed of so called "hackers " in reallity "CHEATERS" who appear on videos by gamers playing "GODS" in their game and making stuff impossible for others or even worse corrupting their saves, equipment, stats and so. So called "hackers" ...Anyway . It's useless arguing here. There is nothing I can do it seems All I can do is be just utterly disappointed that staff allows and supports online cheating. But then again who cares for peon like me and what I and many other honest players want to never see in our online experience. Whatever...

atom0s

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meiyoh wrote:
I disagree.. You need to refresh not me. Read TOS of every game and then come back. Each modifying is illegal without agreement from the software copyrights owner and creator. Especially Online - Violation of TOS - leading to bans, suspensions etc. Braking TOS for a product you have is illegal (maybe not as COUNTRY Law) but against the creator's wishes and he has the right to take measures..
So let's be honest. I don't like online cheaters. i hat online CHEATERS . I love modding but I hate ONLINE Modding that ruins experience for honest players. This is my last reply on this topic. I will not bother with anyone if I see someone ruining online I will report him anywhere so he gets banned forever.

Exactly what ParkourPenguin said about this. The ToS/EULA of a game is not law. It is simply an agreement between you and the game creators/publishers. If its broken, it gives them the right to terminate your access to their game/services.

Meiyoh wrote:
Like I said I don;'t mod ONLINE! Anyone modding online is a fucking cheater deserving ban! I never mod stuff online never will. I have no reason to stop using CE because it will not affect other players. Why don't you stop using it, hmm? Seeing how all here support online modding makes me think if the rules here actually are REAL or just only for specific people? Isn't online mod talking forbidden? Isn't DB himself disliking and not supporting online coding? You can read in his signature. But whatever...it is why Dark Souls was ruined because of cheaters coming here and being actually Supported to do online cheating.

Single player games carry the same types of EULA/ToS agreements. Simply because you want to pick and choose which ones to follow doesn't mean your opinion is any more valid than someone elses.

Online cheating is against the rules here if the name of the game is given or any specific information that can be used to determine what game is discussed is shared. If you actually read the rules you'd see that. There is no special treatment for certain people being allowed to talk about things others cannot. That's not how this forum works.

The side effect of cheats that work in singleplayer that also work in multiplayer is a grey area that is not currently enforced here. (ie. your example about Dark Souls) If you want to blame anyone for bad design choices, blame the developers of the game that allowed data to be modified in the same manner as single player in multiplayer.

Meiyoh wrote:
Yes lets ruin online for others , let's be pathetic cheaters and make gaming horrible for others because we are free to discuss whatever we want , to share how to make it and so and so . I am saying my opinion much as they are free to discuss I am free to counter when necessary. Because i am pissed of so called "hackers " in reallity "CHEATERS" who appear on videos by gamers playing "GODS" in their game and making stuff impossible for others or even worse corrupting their saves, equipment, stats and so. So called "hackers" ...Anyway . It's useless arguing here. There is nothing I can do it seems All I can do is be just utterly disappointed that staff allows and supports online cheating. But then again who cares for peon like me and what I and many other honest players want to never see in our online experience. Whatever...

You just pointed out your own points here. This is YOUR opinion. Coming here and stating it doesn't invalidate anyone elses.

It's great that you have a passion against multiplayer cheating, however, coming to a site dedicated to game hacking is not the place to share that view. If you want to try and have things fixed, go to the developers of the games and share your opinions on it with them to try and get change to happen.

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are dedicated communities for cheating in online games in general and specific games, CEF is the last place anyone comes for online cheating so you're exaggerating a bit. The staff here doesn't support online cheating.
Meiyoh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
There are dedicated communities for cheating in online games in general and specific games, CEF is the last place anyone comes for online cheating so you're exaggerating a bit. The staff here doesn't support online cheating.

The staff does - See above reply! But I am done with offtopic . I got the discussion too far away from OPs question. Still like I said no one cares here what others say I will reply to the others with their own words "this is YOUR opinion" We will never come to agreement so it's useless talking anymore.

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allowing people to "generally" discuss what/how online cheating works is hardly supporting it. It leads nowhere and the OP gives up in 99% of the cases.
atom0s

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meiyoh wrote:
STN wrote:

The staff does - See above reply! But I am done with offtopic . I got the discussion too far away from OPs question. Still like I said no one cares here what others say I will reply to the others with their own words "this is YOUR opinion" We will never come to agreement so it's useless talking anymore.

The staffs personal views on online cheating and what the rules are on this forum are two entirely separate things.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: