'; echo ' '; echo '
Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting base Address from a process and write in TXT file

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nameuser
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:09 am    Post subject: Getting base Address from a process and write in TXT file Reply with quote

Hi! I need a compilable script that get the base address of a process for i use with the WriteProcessMemory function (not injection). (Sorry for: i need, its because i dont know LUA and my language that i made Bots have an issue with getting process base address on x64 systems and i want make work on 64 bit, all memory edition works only baseAddress, and seeing in CE and writing it manually is not a good way)

It can be based on process name or window name. Thanks in advance

So:

1. Use Window name or process name (or both) to get base address (not injection)
2. Write in an INI or txt file the base address getted.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't get your program to work on 64-bit targets, perhaps you should try to fix that problem instead of looking for cheap workarounds.

Regardless, this will write the address of the main module of whatever process is opened by CE to a text file on the desktop.
Code:
if process then
  local f = assert(io.open(os.getenv('HOMEPATH') .. '\\Desktop\\file.txt','w'))
  f:write(string.format('%08X',getAddress(process)))
  f:close()
end

nameuser
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks in advance.

All works in the language that i working (like memory reading / writting). The only that not works is the function to Get Base Address, i searched all internet for a solution but not fould then i will use other language to do it (yes, maybe little poor way but a way). i Will try thanks

Thanks, but how can i turn this script in an EXE, i tried run from lua script option from cheat engine and it not work. Wheres can i put the name of process?
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really shouldn't be trying to use CE and Lua like that. What language are you using?
nameuser
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using Autoit that have an issue when getting base Address but works well for all other functions like memory write/read. The problem iam not know how can i compile into an exe

All UDFs that have GetBaseAddress functions works well on 32 bit OS the problems comes in 64 bit os returns wrong base address
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never touched autoit, but it seems like it can call dll functions pretty easily. There is plenty of documentation, tutorials, and examples online detailing how to use the Windows API (e.g. CreateToolhelp32Snapshot, Process32First/Process32Next, Module32First/Module32Next) to get the location a module is loaded at.

(also make sure you're using the 64-bit version of autoit)

nameuser
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, i not understand about process/memory editing/etc at point to make a complex function like that, and all that i found that uses Windows API etc not work on 64 Bits its return always 0x00400000. I think that its is a issue of Autoit.

Sorry for my bad english Smile

An example that not work on 64:

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name ..........: _Module_GetBaseAddress
; Description ...: Gets the base address of a module in the process associated with an array returned by _Process_Open.
; Syntax ........: _Module_GetBaseAddress($ahHandle, $sModuleName)
; Parameters ....: $ahHandle - An array of handles.
; $sModuleName - A string value.
; The name of the module.
; Return values .: An integer value. The base address of the module in the open process.
; @error - 0 = No error occurred.
; 1 = An invalid handle array was specified.
; 2 = An error occurred while obtaining the first module of the process.
; Author ........: KryziK
; Modified ......: 1/12/2013
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......:
; Link ..........:
; Example .......: _Module_GetBaseAddress($ahHandle, "KryziK.dll")
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _Module_GetBaseAddress($ahHandle, $sModuleName)
If Not IsArray($ahHandle) Then
SetError(1, 0, False)
;Return False
EndIf

Local $ahSnapshot = DllCall($ahHandle[0], "handle", "CreateToolhelp32Snapshot", _
"dword", BitOR($TH32CS_SNAPMODULE, $TH32CS_SNAPMODULE32), _
"dword", $ahHandle[2])

Local $vModuleEntry32 = DllStructCreate("dword dwSize;" & _
"dword th32ModuleID;" & _
"dword th32ProcessID;" & _
"dword GlblcntUsage;" & _
"dword ProccntUsage;" & _
"ptr modBaseAddr;" & _
"dword modBaseSize;" & _
"handle hModule;" & _
"char szModule[256];" & _
"char szExePath[260]")

DllStructSetData($vModuleEntry32, "dwSize", DllStructGetSize($vModuleEntry32))

Local $ahCall = DllCall($ahHandle[0], "bool", "Module32First", _
"handle", $ahSnapshot[0], _
"ptr", DllStructGetPtr($vModuleEntry32))

If Not $ahCall[0] Then
DllCall($ahHandle[0], "bool", "CloseHandle", _
"handle", $ahSnapshot[0])
SetError(2, 0, False)
;Return False
EndIf

Do
If DllStructGetData($vModuleEntry32, "szModule") = $sModuleName Then

Return DllStructGetData($vModuleEntry32, "modBaseAddr")
EndIf

$ahCall = DllCall($ahHandle[0], "bool", "Module32Next", _
"handle", $ahSnapshot[0], _
"ptr", DllStructGetPtr($vModuleEntry32))
Until Not $ahCall[0]

Return False
EndFunc ;==>_Module_GetBaseAddress
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it give you any sort of error? If not, what does it return and what is the actual base address of the module?
nameuser
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its always returns: 0x00400000, i am using right:

Global $ahHandle = _Process_Open(WinGetProcess($sWinString))
$r = _Process_GetBaseAddress($ahHandle)
ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & " -> " & $r & " <- " & @CRLF)
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you get _Process_GetBaseAddress from?
nameuser
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, wait, i changed in CE the value of "Game.exe"+00FFA9D4

To

00400000+00FFA9D4

And this pointing right

Edit:

I figured the problem:

The CE:

00400000+001EDD48=034B0644

The AutoIT:

00400000+001EDD48=005EDD48

But why this happening LOL ???????

I got this working puting Dec in offset

Global $aOffsets = ["DC"]

To

Global $aOffsets = [Dec("DC")]

Thanks by your attention
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The value stored at 00400000+001EDD48 is probably 034B0644. I'm not sure what the rest of that post is suppose to be.
nameuser
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i think that this returning wrong base address because its 00400000 many times and i not obtain sucess in memory read before. But i think (for now) its all ok with AutoIt. For some reason i also associated the address beside the Exe name in the process list of CE with base address but i see its not same.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The base address of a pointer is not the same thing as the base address of the module. Your script was correctly returning the base address of the module, but you had to add the offset into the module to get the base address of the pointer.
nameuser
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i know it. Now everything working fine. Thanksssss man. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
'attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_swf'][$_cat_swf_i]['HEIGHT'] : '') , '"> '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '

'; echo '
'; echo '

'; } // END cat_swf $_cat_images_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images']) : 0;for ($_cat_images_i = 0; $_cat_images_i < $_cat_images_count; $_cat_images_i++){ echo '

'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'] : '') , ': '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['COMMENT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['COMMENT'] : '') , '
'; echo '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['FILESIZE'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'] : '') , '

' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '

'; echo '

'; } // END cat_images $_cat_thumb_images_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images']) : 0;for ($_cat_thumb_images_i = 0; $_cat_thumb_images_i < $_cat_thumb_images_count; $_cat_thumb_images_i++){ echo '

'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'] : '') , ': '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['COMMENT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['COMMENT'] : '') , '
'; echo '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['FILESIZE'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'] : '') , '

' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '

'; echo '

'; } // END cat_thumb_images $_attachrow_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow']) : 0;for ($_attachrow_i = 0; $_attachrow_i < $_attachrow_count; $_attachrow_i++){ echo '

'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['COMMENT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['COMMENT'] : '') , '
'; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['S_UPLOAD_IMAGE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['S_UPLOAD_IMAGE'] : '') , '
_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['TARGET_BLANK'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['TARGET_BLANK'] : '') , ' class="genmed">' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DOWNLOAD'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DOWNLOAD'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILENAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILENAME'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['FILESIZE'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['SIZE_VAR'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['SIZE_VAR'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'] : '') , '
'; echo '

'; } // END attachrow echo ' '; } // END attach echo '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['SIGNATURE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['SIGNATURE'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EDITED_MESSAGE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EDITED_MESSAGE'] : '') , ' '; echo ' '; $_warning_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning']) : 0;for ($_warning_i = 0; $_warning_i < $_warning_count; $_warning_i++){ echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['ICON'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['ICON'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['DETAILS'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['DETAILS'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_REASON'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_REASON'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['MESSAGE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['MESSAGE'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; } // END warning echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_BACK_TO_TOP'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_BACK_TO_TOP'] : '') , ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PROFILE_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PROFILE_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PM_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PM_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EMAIL_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EMAIL_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['WWW_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['WWW_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['AIM_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['AIM_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YIM_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YIM_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['MSN_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['MSN_IMG'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YELLOW_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YELLOW_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['RED_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['RED_IMG'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['ADCODE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['ADCODE'] : '') , ' '; echo ' '; } // END postrow echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DISPLAY_POSTS'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DISPLAY_POSTS'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_DAYS'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_DAYS'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_ORDER'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_ORDER'] : '') , ' 
'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_NEW_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_NEW_TOPIC'] : '') , '   ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_REPLY_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_REPLY_TOPIC'] : '') , ' '; $_switch_quick_reply_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply']) : 0;for ($_switch_quick_reply_i = 0; $_switch_quick_reply_i < $_switch_quick_reply_count; $_switch_quick_reply_i++){ echo '   ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_SQR_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_SQR_TOPIC'] : '') , ' '; } // END switch_quick_reply echo '   ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_INDEX'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_INDEX'] : '') , ' '; $_switch_parent_link_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['switch_parent_link'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['switch_parent_link']) : 0;for ($_switch_parent_link_i = 0; $_switch_parent_link_i < $_switch_parent_link_count; $_switch_parent_link_i++){ echo ' -> ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PARENT_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PARENT_NAME'] : '') , ' '; } // END switch_parent_link echo ' -> ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['FORUM_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['FORUM_NAME'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TIMEZONE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TIMEZONE'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGINATION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGINATION'] : '') , ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGE_NUMBER'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGE_NUMBER'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; $_switch_quick_reply_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply']) : 0;for ($_switch_quick_reply_i = 0; $_switch_quick_reply_i < $_switch_quick_reply_count; $_switch_quick_reply_i++){ echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['QRBODY'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['QRBODY'] : '') , ' '; } // END switch_quick_reply echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_WATCH_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_WATCH_TOPIC'] : '') , '
'; echo '  
'; echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TOPIC_ADMIN'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TOPIC_ADMIN'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['JUMPBOX'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['JUMPBOX'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_AUTH_LIST'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_AUTH_LIST'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; ?>