Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can we create an esp with cheat engine?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
badcat1944
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:24 pm    Post subject: Can we create an esp with cheat engine? Reply with quote

So can we create an esp with cheat engine? Because i saw some cheat table with visual cheat Razz so if the answer is yes someone can give me a tutorial please? Razz

-thanks
aikoncwd
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Can we create an esp with cheat engine? This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

badcat1944 wrote:
So can we create an esp with cheat engine? Because i saw some cheat table with visual cheat Razz so if the answer is yes someone can give me a tutorial please? Razz

-thanks

- Find and dissect player structure
- Find the way to determine if player is friend team or enemy team
- Take care of XYZ coords of every player on the game
- Hoock the 3D render (opengl, directx, etc...)
- Call something like DrawRectangle(); to drax a box on the screen
- Use Z coord to determine the distance, so you can draw a rectangle bigger if the enemy is near to you

I don't know if this can be done with CE only.... but you can achieve this using DLL injection + API Hooking. I recommend you C/C++/C# to do this.

https://www.google.es/search?q=C%2B%2B+esp+hack+example&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=fP5SVZHvFMevU9-ggYgO

Good Luck!

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In ce you'd do a d3d hook and create sprite objects for each player. Then use a timer or thread to update the x,y position of the sprite

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
badcat1944
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the awser! i learn some c++ so i think i will try the fleep hack method Wink
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think making a d3d example might allow many people to use (and perhaps improve/customize) ESP hacks.
My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
badcat1944
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh it will be nice :O because in my game (verdun) i have all the option but no esp...

EDIT: oh you tool will very helpful :O.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badcat1944 wrote:
Oh it will be nice :O because in my game (verdun) i have all the option but no esp...

EDIT: oh you tool will very helpful :O.

ESP are useful only in multiplayer/online games and that is not what this community is focused on. If someone did write a tutorial, for it to be allowed to be posted i am going to assume DB is gonna want it to be generic and not mention a specific game name.

You mentioned the game name, don't expect any help anymore. Also if you have other options to cheat why the hell do you need esp ? What is the fun anymore in playing then

badcat1944
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The community is also focus on online game.. a lot on people use cheat engine to create online cheat...--' i i said the name of the game if someone want to try or begin with cheat engine on a game were you can do a lot of thing with cheat engine.. --'
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

badcat1944 wrote:
The community is also focus on online game.. a lot on people use cheat engine to create online cheat...--' i i said the name of the game if someone want to try or begin with cheat engine on a game were you can do a lot of thing with cheat engine.. --'

Online game hacking is allowed here AS LONG AS you follow the specific rules.

• You CANNOT mention the name of the game, or even hint towards what it is.
  • You CANNOT post any ASM / code from the game that would give away what it is.
  • You CANNOT post any screenshots of the game / information that would give away what it is.
  • You CANNOT post any links or other info about the game that would give away what it is.

Overall the limitations in place make it near impossible to get much accomplished here since you can't go into any detail. This is due to legal issues from the past. Regardless if Cheat Engine is used for online games or not, the discussions of multiplayer games in any specific context is not welcome here.

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badcat1944 wrote:
The community is also focus on online game.. a lot on people use cheat engine to create online cheat...--'

What is allowed and what people do are completely different things. Its like saying because there are rapists in this world that it is okay to rape. That is some effed up logic /

You can use CE to do whatever you want to do, we can't stop you but assuming this community is also focused on that is just stupid. Read the rules, the faq, the documentation and then base your assumptions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: