Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assassin's creed unity sync Point

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patoustp
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Assassin's creed unity sync Point Reply with quote

Thanks to BHoller, I can confirm you that this method definitely work.
I have now 93 Sync points using this and I'm at 8% of progress. I have enough points to get all skills when they are unlock in the right sequence.

Using Bholler method here is what I've done. when starting a new game. I played to sequence 3 without using any Sync points. And doing the first co-op missions. I came up with 8 sync points.

Make sure to copy a backup of your saved game, in case you have to do this more than one times...

Sync points are stored in the number that you spent and not the number that you have in your profile. (4 bytes value type)

The trick is to buy a skills with the minimum cost. 1 or 2 sync points.
each time you buy one, you search the adresses in CE.exe with the number of points spent at this time. ( you have to cumulate each buying to each other between your search). exemple:

With 8 sync points:
bougth Ranged Skills -> Ranged Weapon 1 Sync Points.
first Scan, with 1 in Cheat engine.

Then bougth Ranged Skills -> Money Pouch 2 Sync Points.
Next Scan, with 3 in Cheat engine. (1 + 2)

Then bougth Health Skills -> Thick Skin 2 Sync Points.
Next Scan, with 5 in Cheat engine. (1 + 2 + 2)

remains 3 sync points. (keep some points to be able to buy skills once adresses modified)

After these 3 search you should have now 4 or 5 adresses remaining.

In this game there are a total of 129 sync points needed to buy all skills.
The trick here is to change the value of the adresses with the negative number missing for you to buy all skills.

So select these adresses, lock them and change values to -124

Then return to AC:Unity and buy one skills at 2 sync points exemple:
Melee Skills -> Staggering Strike.
Once confirm the number of sync points should change to enough skills points needed to buy once unlock by the right sequence.

Once again, I'm pretty noob in the Cheat engine mods. So I cannot give you the specific adresses. (unable to make them work base of the ACU.exe adresses).

So maybe someone with more skills than me can use this method and make it work to all user using a script search or something.

Have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: