Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[C#:Project] NeX - v0.1.8(New Links!)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdm
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: [C#:Project] NeX - v0.1.8(New Links!) Reply with quote

Project NeX - v0.1.8
NeX is a Counter-Strike:Source Script Creator/Generator project that I am working on,
and is currently a WIP(Work In Progress).

Current Features
Code:
Alias  - User enters an Alias Name and command.
Binds  - User chooses a key, command, and a value if that command uses values.
Custom - This lets the user have complete freedom over their scripts,
         as well as choosing from various Config's and Scripts to include to their game.
Settings - A basic outline and a couple settings that you can change.
Automatic Saving - The program will now automatically save your project data.
Data Encryption - Mostly for the user's account name.

What to expect in : 0.1.9
Code:
Settings Tab - Completed Settings Tab Options

Basic How-To - Create a basic help file outline along with basic instructions to use the program

More Commands - I know I missed a lot of commands while making this version but the changes will just have to wait until the next version when I can get a chance to test all the commands my self.

--- New --- Posted: 6/22/09
Alias,Custom Tabs will enable users to select previously created items and they will load to the respective editing boxes(Ex. Alias: The Alias Name will be loaded back into the text boxes.)

Change Log
Code:

Version 0.1.8
Date : 5/13/2009
Added :
    * Created this awesome new change log(Which will be apart of the help file[Soon to come])
    * Added an automatic saving function(Saves Project Data on set intervals[Soon to be set by user])
    * Added "Write Files" to the File Menu so the user doesn't have to goto each tab and click write
    * Added Set Value to commands that accept values* (Finished[Ex: fps_max 300])
    * Added Details to each command(Finished)
    * Added Automatic "Reloading Commands" when you change Default Commands to Alias Commands in the Bind Tab
    * Added "Open CS:Source" to the File Menu to test your scripts faster
    * Enabled the New button in the file menu. (This will delete your project data)
    * Made it possible to press enter to add Alias(s), Binds, Custom Scripts, and User Name

Removed:
    * Removed the Extra Config Files box

Changed:
    * Changed Icon
    * Changed Encryption/Decryption Methods*
    * Expanded on the settings tab(Close to completion)
    * Expanded the Custom Scripts Tab

Fixed:
    * Fixed a problem that wouldn't load project data to the listboxes upon program loading

Notes:
    * When a command that doesn't accept values is selected the Set Value Text box will be disabled
    * Previous Versions of Saved project data will not work with Nex v0.1.8 and higher
    * I know their are some commands that will not work with CS:S keep in mind that I got a list of CS:S commands off a website that someone compiled themselfs. I do know of one command that doesn't work with CS:S and that is (cl_rate) I know that this doesn't work as I've always gotten an error in console telling me that the cvar does not exist.

--- Previous Versions Opted Out To Save Space ---

Legal Stuff + Read Me
Code:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The creator of NeX takes no responsibility or liability for anything
that happens as a result of using NeX and as such cannot be held liable for
any damage or costs that are incurred by using NeX
To use NeX you MUST have the .NET Framework Installed(Version 3.5)
And you must have the Kalypto.dll with the NeX.exe in the same directory.

If you try running NeX.exe without the Kalypto.dll, the program will not run.
Credits:
Jdm ( Creator,Coding,Art )
Moose ( Data Encryption )

Feedback
Code:
If you have any ideas that you feel would help this program become more
useful by all means please post them. Also tell me what you think.

On a side note, I will not be releasing this until I can get everything working properly.

I am looking for a couple artists for the following.
Logo:
  * Size:
  * Features:
Banner/Splash:
  * Size: 500x250
  * Features: Nex Logo Centered, with a Counter-Terrorist Model in the background. With "A Counter-Strike:Source Script Generator" centered at the bottom.
Icon:
  * Size: 128x128 pixels
  * Features: Something simple, showing a couple of examples would be great.

About Box:
  * Size: 131,259
  * Features: Nex logo at top, a little area for all developer's names(Incluing Artist)

Pictures/Screen Shots
Account Name:

File Menu:

Help Menu:

About Window:

Alias Tab:

Binds Tab:

Custom Tab:

Settings Tab:

Note: Fail, CE removed the .rar extension. How lame. Anyways here's the file for those that are still interested in it.

EDIT: New links at a reliable source.

Nex - 0.1.8 (Broken)
Nex - 0.1.7 (Broken)

Last edited by jdm on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 14 times in total
hacksign23
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting. i like the buy command. i've always wondered how this aimbot crap worked. get the head value of all the opposing team, get xy cords, and aim? lol
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hacksign23 wrote:
interesting. i like the buy command. i've always wondered how this aimbot crap worked. get the head value of all the opposing team, get xy cords, and aim? lol

uh, no, this has nothing to do with an aimbot.
jdm
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmfao, Slovach is 100% correct this has nothing to do with an aimbot, or hacking in general.

This program is simply something an average user can use to create something like a buy script. For example you may notice some people in a dust2 server buy things quite quickly, chances are they are using buy scripts. All the pros I've ever known and have played with used buy scripts.

An example of a buy script may look something like the following.
Code:
//Example Bind Script
alias bdeg "buy weapon_deagle"
bind "bdeg" "kp_ins"

What this will do is when you press 0(kp_ins) on your keypad you will purchase a Deagle( Desert Eagle )

I've also ran into a couple snags with the whole binding part of the program, but I'm sure that it will just take some reading up on something simple to figure out. I will post updates and as soon as I get the bare bones of everything working ill put up a Pre-Release of it.

--- EDIT ---
I forgot to add, The way aimbots actually work(this is my theory/hypothesis]at least) is by using HitBoxes. A hitbox is an area that is predefined with the source engine. Ever wounder why getting shot in the head kills you instantly? Its because you were hit in the in the HEAD-HitBox Region.If Im not mistaken again their are the following hitbox regions:

Head
    Neck
    Chest
    Arm(Biseps)
    ForeArm
    Hands
    Torso
    Pelvic
    Thigh
    Leg(Knee to Foot)
    Feet

Their could be more but those are pretty much the ones you would ussually hit.
hacksign23
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm yea, just saying. helpful :3

can't you do that thingy in the console though?

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping thread, New links posted.
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple questions

1. Why does it want a steam account name?
2. What's the tick rate setting actually doing? cl_updaterate /cmdrate? As far as I know, these should automatically be set for the user now when you enter the server.
3. Why does it require an exe to run? It's basically generating text files...

PS moving thread to binaries.
LolSalad
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slovach wrote:
Couple questions

2. What's the tick rate setting actually doing? cl_updaterate /cmdrate? As far as I know, these should automatically be set for the user now when you enter the server.

The answer to the first one is probably because of the way that CSS is located in SteamApps\username\counter-strike source, and there doesn't seem to be any truly reliable way of finding usernames, apart from listing all directories from SteamApps except for common and media.

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wahoa wrote:
slovach wrote:
Couple questions

The answer to the first one is probably because of the way that CSS is located in SteamApps\username\counter-strike source, and there doesn't seem to be any truly reliable way of finding usernames, apart from listing all directories from SteamApps except for common and media.

Answers:

Answer to Question #1:
----------------------------
This is EXACTLY why it requires your steam account name. Otherwise you the user would have to manually copy/cut and paste the .cfg files in the cstrike/cfg folder... And in the next version I will add a feature that will allow the user to do just that. Copy and paste the file(s) to the directory them self. But it will most likely be recommended that they enter their user name. I knew this kind of topic would come up eventually.

Answer to Question #2:
I've been playing Counter-Strike:Source for a long time now(Since the beta of the original) and servers don't automatically change your settings to have peak performance across the network. What they do is enforce certain settings let me give you an example.

Servers have certain settings like:
sv_maxupdaterate // this is just an example it may/may not be 100% correct.

This CVAR just sets the highest possible setting for the cl_updaterate of the client. If the client(you) set cl_updaterate any higher than that of the servers maximum allowed it will not allow you to go over...

The reason for this maxupdaterate is because there are a lot of ways to 'hack' your internet speed... And what this does is send more packets of data than would normally be acceptable to gain an edge on the game. So lets say you shoot someone clearly in the head. And they kill you and you see a blood spot on your head. That would be because your packets didn't get sent to the server fast enough and didn't register.

I hope that clears up that question. If not let me know I'll explain it in a better fashion.

Answer to Question #3:
Its a '.exe' file because well its a program, don't take that as an insult either. Most other shitty "Script Creators/Generators" are a binary file(.exe). The next version will be quite more complete and may be an 'Official' release, I found a lot of bugs in this version and its really only meant for testing that is why its on a forum and not at a site like FPSBanna or something similar.

Any other questions or comments? Requested features?

Also the user name is encrypted in a file so that nothing else can get to it... not that it needs to but I'm learning about cryptography and this is one application I can use it with...

EDIT: Thanks for moving it to the Binaries Sub-Forum. I wasn't quite sure where to put it.
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2. More specifically, the reason you see blood on people without actually doing damage is because of the client side prediction.

The client predicts your movement, firing and all your actions, otherwise everything would feel like it was delayed in proportion to your ping. I do believe there is a command to actually disable it, but it probably feels like shit and shouldn't be done.

Technically you are right in saying you didn't get a response fast enough, but this is more a latency problem than anything else. (unless you are getting packet loss, in which case you may be dropping snapshots)

I also doubt the server would accept any extra data you try and send it's way. Each tick of the server represents one snapshot on the game world containing all the data about it, as such, it is also how much the server expects back from the client.

3. I meant .dll, not .exe.

Why is the user name being encrypted when it's very widely available to people on steam? (such as the friends system, for example)

Seems like a meaningless bloat to the package.
jdm
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can over send packets to the server... But the server will only accept as much as it will send. Thus will result in packet loss or something of the sort.

And not every server is a 100 tick server(Unfortunatly) Even though most of them are. I forgot to mention in the previous post the commands that are used to control the tick rate.

These are some of them as I cannot recall them all of hand. But these are the ones that most affect your rates...

rate
cl_cmdrate
cl_updaterate
cl_backuprate

The Kalypto.dll is there for a number of reasons. It helps generate the .dat files which will be .nex in the next version...
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd just be sending useless data and wasting your own bandwidth if the client even let you send it in the first place. Packet loss is losing the data that the server is sending you.

You can on the other hand use fucked up rates which apparently makes the scoreboard ping calculation shit itself and display a flat 5.

And IMO 100 tick servers are all but worthless in reality - at least over internet. 33 -> 66 has obviously appreciable benefits, but 66 -> 100 is a much smaller difference, especially when factoring in the added CPU load.

33 is an update every 30ms. 66 is 15ms, 100 is 10ms.

100 really makes more sense on LAN.
jdm
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slovach wrote:
You'd just be sending useless data and wasting your own bandwidth if the client even let you send it in the first place. Packet loss is losing the data that the server is sending you.

You can on the other hand use fucked up rates which apparently makes the scoreboard ping calculation shit itself and display a flat 5.

And IMO 100 tick servers are all but worthless in reality - at least over internet. 33 -> 66 has obviously appreciable benefits, but 66 -> 100 is a much smaller difference, especially when factoring in the added CPU load.

33 is an update every 30ms. 66 is 15ms, 100 is 10ms.

100 really makes more sense on LAN.

Yeah the command to do that is cl_cmdrate 5 (you can use a lower value but wont make a difference) you can also do something like cl_updaterate 5, rate 10;

That would make you seem like you have really shitty internet.

And I understand about the whole 100tick servers... But meh let people believe what they want... Razz

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wahoa wrote:
slovach wrote:
Couple questions

Infact there is a good and reliable way of Doing this, i have used it in my own steam related c# apps. The answer is environment variables. 

Steam creates a environment variable called "vproject" that is a string path to your cstrike folder.

So just use:
string cfgmap = System.Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("Vproject") + "//cfg";

I suppose you want to access the cfg folder and if not just skip + "//cfg".

Now you dont need to ask for the username Smile because vproject updates to the last account you were using. or if you want the user to choose account(in case they have other accounts or some fucked up shit with their comp) you should prompt a folderdialog and ask for the path to the cstrike folder. Hope this helps Smile and if you project is still under development and you need help you could ask me Smile
jdm
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Yeah the project is still under devlopment however it is temp put on hold due to my new carrer move but I will most defenatlly resume work on it. I've actually completly revamped everything and added some new features that I thought would be a great add to what i've had before.

Such as an 'Intellisense' feature that is similar to VS style of writing code.

Anyways I will most defenatly ask for some more advice in the near future!

Thanks for now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: