Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memory is readonly and this game also has anti hack feature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
godklaus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:54 pm    Post subject: Memory is readonly and this game also has anti hack feature Reply with quote

Hello,

I am kinda newbie to Cheat Engine things, I made some basic trainers for an online game which basically changes the equipped item to something with more stat.

After a while I stopped to play and decided to check that game again and now it's memory is ReadOnly so I can not change by using "Undetected Cheat Engine" because their "Read/Write Process Memory (Will cause slower scans) feature doesn't work and "legit" cheat engine (which is 7.4 currently) is getting detected.

Like I said previously, I am newbie on those things and I need opinions or directions to solve this problem.

This game has nProtect GameMon rev 2657 anti cheat feature.

Googled some bypass methods, did some C# coding but unfortunately couldn't be successful.

Any help is appericiated. (:

Feel free to contact me using discord link : Tyenuc#2679
or forum private message section.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but discussions for circumventing anti-cheats are not allowed on this site.
https://forum.cheatengine.org/faq.php#1

Goat Engine
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Sorry but discussions for circumventing anti-cheats are not allowed on this site.

That's confusing. Also, the link doesn't explain any further detail or reason. Isn't the point of cheat engine to be used on games, for the most part? Or is it supposed to be used for something else, and people just also happen to use it for games as well? Is using cheat engine for games frowned upon by somebody somewhere?

I know this particular question didn't have anything to do with me but as I browsed the forum and saw this reply it really caught me off guard big time. This would almost be like if I went to a site with gaming mods, but they didn't let you talk about how to install the mods to a game. Idk
godklaus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goat Engine wrote:
atom0s wrote:

That's confusing. Also, the link doesn't explain any further detail or reason. Isn't the point of cheat engine to be used on games, for the most part? Or is it supposed to be used for something else, and people just also happen to use it for games as well? Is using cheat engine for games frowned upon by somebody somewhere?

I know this particular question didn't have anything to do with me but as I browsed the forum and saw this reply it really caught me off guard big time. This would almost be like if I went to a site with gaming mods, but they didn't let you talk about how to install the mods to a game. Idk

Thanks for your reply Goat Engine. Sadly rules are open, If you have knowledge and want to share, can you please contact me using PM or discord link please ?
atom0s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goat Engine wrote:
atom0s wrote:

That's confusing. Also, the link doesn't explain any further detail or reason.

The rules are set by Dark Byte, it is entirely up to him what is or isn't allowed to be discussed on this site/forum as he owns it. He doesn't have to give a reason either.

The topic of multiplayer games and anti-cheat discussions aren't allowed though due to past legal issues.

It doesn't matter if the reason is given or not, if it's against the rules, it's against the rules.

godklaus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find a way to bypass anti cheat so I change my direction to get an undetectable Cheat Engine, I made some simple one but I've driver problem and I don't know how to make a release and edit code.

Can anyone help me on this undetected chehat engine ?

Goat Engine
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Goat Engine wrote:
atom0s wrote:

That's confusing. Also, the link doesn't explain any further detail or reason.

The rules are set by Dark Byte, it is entirely up to him what is or isn't allowed to be discussed on this site/forum as he owns it. He doesn't have to give a reason either.

The topic of multiplayer games and anti-cheat discussions aren't allowed though due to past legal issues.

It doesn't matter if the reason is given or not, if it's against the rules, it's against the rules.

You pasted a link to someone as a way to expand on the rule you mentioned, yet the page it leads to does not expand on the rule you mentioned -- it simply repeats it. People will ask for reasons when something seems odd.

You made it a point to mention twice that I basically should just shut up and not ask questions. (aka a reason doesn't need to be given or it doesn't matter if one was)

The "don't ask questions" thing is a bit offensive. I don't need to be told to not ask questions. I was curious about something that made no sense (don't discuss cheats if a game has anti cheat? lol NO GAME wants us to cheat!), so I asked.

While I appreciate your answer, I don't appreciate the double mention that it should be taken as some BS offense to ASK A QUESTION. Please don't let this forum turn into one of those psychopath sites that expects sheep to just fall in line and question nothing. I feel like this community can stay away from that kind of hive mind complex.

SO again... thanks for the response. In sure in the future, others will also be curious if a reason isn't added to that link. It would be nice if you don't make them feel like they're overstepping a boundary when they ask. Smile
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goat Engine wrote:
You made it a point to mention twice that I basically should just shut up and not ask questions.
That's a straw man argument. Of course you're allowed to ask questions, but you still have to follow the rules regardless if those questions are answered or not.

It's nice if rules have reasons, but it's not necessary. If you want to stay, follow the rules. If you don't want to follow the rules, leave.

atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goat Engine wrote:

You pasted a link to someone as a way to expand on the rule you mentioned, yet the page it leads to does not expand on the rule you mentioned -- it simply repeats it. People will ask for reasons when something seems odd.

And your point is? I linked to the rules page so they can get familiar with the rules in general. I do this every time someone posts something that breaks the rules. Go look at my post history if you want proof.

I don't make the rules or write them, I simply enforce them as a moderator.

Goat Engine wrote:

You made it a point to mention twice that I basically should just shut up and not ask questions. (aka a reason doesn't need to be given or it doesn't matter if one was)

What I said and how you decide to interpret them are not the same thing.

Goat Engine wrote:

The "don't ask questions" thing is a bit offensive. I don't need to be told to not ask questions. I was curious about something that made no sense (don't discuss cheats if a game has anti cheat? lol NO GAME wants us to cheat!), so I asked.

Again, I never said that, so stop putting words in my mouth because you want to interpret things a certain way.

There's a difference between a single-player game doing something anti-cheat related such as an XOR'd value, encryption, etc. vs. a full-scale online multiplayer anti-cheat. This topic is related to nProtect GameGuard, which is an anti-cheat used for online/multiplayer games.

This topic breaks rules #1 and #2 (not explicitly breaking 1 directly though as the name of the game was not mentioned, but combined with breaking 2 nullifies that clause as in order to accomplish the requested cheat, rule 2 would be broken.)

Goat Engine wrote:

While I appreciate your answer, I don't appreciate the double mention that it should be taken as some BS offense to ASK A QUESTION. Please don't let this forum turn into one of those psychopath sites that expects sheep to just fall in line and question nothing. I feel like this community can stay away from that kind of hive mind complex.

SO again... thanks for the response. In sure in the future, others will also be curious if a reason isn't added to that link. It would be nice if you don't make them feel like they're overstepping a boundary when they ask. Smile

And again, this is a private forum, owned by a private entity. There is no requirement that explicit information on each rule is given. You aren't entitled to it nor does Dark Byte need to/have to waste time writing that kind of nonsense for every rule.

Go play First Amendment politics somewhere else.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: