Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Request]Bingo Blitz Speedhack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shakywho
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:52 am    Post subject: [Request]Bingo Blitz Speedhack Reply with quote

Hear me out. This is not a request to cheat in an online game.

Bingo Blitz has this stupid "Chocolate Market" thing that takes 'milk' that you receive and turns it into chocolate so that you can buy power-ups and stuff.

HOWEVER, It doesn't take bulk milk. It is literally a 'click- OH BOY I EARNED THIS- click to continue- click again- OH BOY YOU HAVE A DISCOUNT- click again to make more chocolate- rinse and repeat'

It is the longest process and so damn tedious to do. I have over 800 'milk' and I just really want the animations to speed up

Unfortunately it has been years since I have been here and I attempted just using the window and the speedhack but I know that this is a flash based game and its apparently not that easy.

TL:DR. I am a lazy 30 year old and i dont want to waste an entire day to get rid of this 'milk'
LeFiXER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is your first post and you joined 9 years ago? These are hardly the actions of a committed community member.

Nevertheless, it's a Facebook game. Why not use an auto-clicker or something?
shakywho
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeFiXER wrote:
This is your first post and you joined 9 years ago? These are hardly the actions of a committed community member.

Nevertheless, it's a Facebook game. Why not use an auto-clicker or something?

I am what you would probably call an introverted lurker

Honestly this is probably my second account. I feel like I've known CE for even longer than 9 years. When I used it before I could figure out most things on my own and didn't use the forum as a resource then online gaming became more prevalent and I stopped using CE for the most part.

I thought about an autoclicker initially. I guess I should have followed through with that idea.
LeFiXER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you can understand that many people join a forum and demand things instantly without giving anything back to the community. I am not the most qualified albeit, I try my best.
shakywho
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh absolutely. Also I greatly appreciate the idea of the autoclicker. It works great. With some tinkering and the use of another autoclicker.

Who said you can’t use an autoclicker to record an autoclicker?

It’s still going to take a while. But at least I can sleep for work tonight now.

So again. Thank you for the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: