Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I make my table work next time I open the game?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
garbygarb
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:37 am    Post subject: How do I make my table work next time I open the game? Reply with quote

So I found all my addresses. All 14 of them. I changed them to what I want. I know it's not gonna work when I reopen. They're all floats. How can I make sure they work next time I open the game and the table?

All the addresses are super close together too.
deama15
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the day you'd find the pointers, but these days it's easier to find the assembly code and mess around with those.

You can try and look at some basic assembly code injections, there should be plenty of tutorials on the web and youtube.

I could try and give you specific instructions but might be tricky.

Are these addresses part of the same thing? E.g. you're trying to change attributes, STR, AGI, INT... and there's 14 of them?

And what exactly are you trying to accomplish here, are you trying to basically freeze those 14 addresses so they never change or you want to be able to edit them whenever you want?
garbygarb
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deama15 wrote:
Back in the day you'd find the pointers, but these days it's easier to find the assembly code and mess around with those.

You can try and look at some basic assembly code injections, there should be plenty of tutorials on the web and youtube.

Are these addresses part of the same thing? E.g. you're trying to change attributes, STR, AGI, INT... and there's 14 of them?

And what exactly are you trying to accomplish here, are you trying to basically freeze those 14 addresses so they never change or you want to be able to edit them whenever you want?

I want to be able to change them whenever I want. They're all aim attributes for a specific weapon. Autoaim angle, autoaim range, stuff like that. THe addresses are all right near each other.
deama15
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

garbygarb wrote:
deama15 wrote:

I want to be able to change them whenever I want. They're all aim attributes for a specific weapon. Autoaim angle, autoaim range, stuff like that. THe addresses are all right near each other.

Well like I said then, best bet is to play with the assembler, no clue if the pointer searching will work as I haven't tried it in years, even back when I started it wasn't that reliable.

I can try and guide you. Right click on whatever value you want, then "find out what accesses this address". Tab back into the game, do some stuff briefly, tab back into cheat engine and post a screenshot of what you got there.
garbygarb
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deama15 wrote:
garbygarb wrote:
deama15 wrote:

Well like I said then, best bet is to play with the assembler, no clue if the pointer searching will work as I haven't tried it in years, even back when I started it wasn't that reliable.

I can try and guide you. Right click on whatever value you want, then "find out what accesses this address". Tab back into the game, do some stuff briefly, tab back into cheat engine and post a screenshot of what you got there.

I got the debugger working! I don't think I can post a screenshot.. but the things that came up were:

Code:

7FFE326A7B56 - F3 0F59 8E 48030000  - mulss xmm1,[rsi+00000348]
7FFE326A7BD9 - F3 0F5F 86 48030000  - maxss xmm0,[rsi+00000348]
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search for "injection copy"- you should find a few tutorials. If they're all right next to each other, getting the base address for one (e.g. rsi in mulss xmm1,[rsi+348]]) should let you find all of them.
garbygarb
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ParkourPenguin wrote:
Search for "injection copy"- you should find a few tutorials. If they're all right next to each other, getting the base address for one (e.g. rsi in mulss xmm1,[rsi+348]]) should let you find all of them.

Yep! Watching a few aob injection copy videos by sethioz now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: