Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use of Cheat engine on Soul Calibur IV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulCaliburSoul
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Use of Cheat engine on Soul Calibur IV Reply with quote

Hi guys I just registered here to make this question cuz i really think it's really awsome if Cheat Engine indeed can do this. first of all, well im a big fan of Soul Calibur games and while looking for some hacks i just discovered (yes i did) that u can use Cheat Engine to change things in games way beyond than just speed and i just found this video:
/watch?v=xoxjp-PDnpg), this guy claims that a feature the creators didnt put in the game (the battle theater, a mode where u can set up fights with AI on both controllers can be activated via Cheat engine, as he shows in his video aparently both sides are playing with AI which i think is awesome, now my question is, how do i make it work? i have the same emulator, and cheat engine and it seems that the same address doenst work for me, in his Cheat engine version u can see a 9 digit code and if i use his same code it just doenst work, i guess the adresses should be the same right?, since it is the game, and if not, how do i find out the code that does that, today i spent like 5 hours so intrigate trying to get battle theater in SCIV and just couldnt, thanks for ur responses and help, would be very apreciated.
SoulCaliburSoul
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe im not being helped in the CE forum itself, is there another place i could receive help about this topic?
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try looking at comments to that video:
Quote:
I played Training Mode, and I changed the values based on switching the AI between CPU and Player Controlled.
Look at the CE tutorial for help.
SoulCaliburSoul
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:36 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Bro of course i read the video comments, he chamged values but i guess he already had the address which is the tought part, i tried so many times toch ange modes in trainning mode and scan the address but i just get hundreds of thousand of codes and it's so hard for me to find it, also i recently discovered the address he uses in his video doenst appear in the new RPCS3 version,so how can i discover that new address?? is there a way to find it using the opcodes shown in the old version of RPCS3??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: