Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gemcraft CS help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carsonbond123
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject: Gemcraft CS help? Reply with quote

Is there a way to get premium through CE?

Also if not how do i find increase shadow core and mana values?

ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there is a way. No, I won't tell you how. It's probably illegal since you're more or less stealing something you'd normally have to pay for. It's already available for free; you should be happy with what you have instead of always asking for more. If someone else wants to tell you how or just give it to you, then that's their business.

Both of those values you mentioned are encrypted. You won't be able to find them by searching for them normally. Here's the function used to convert the normal value into its encrypted form:
Code:
public function s(pVal:Number) : void
{
   if(isNaN(pVal) || !(pVal is Number))
   {
      throw new Error("received NaN");
   }
   this.b++;
   if(this.b > 2)
   {
      this.b = 0;
   }
   if(this.b == 0)
   {
      this.c = Math.floor(Math.random() * 100000) - 50000;
      this.d = Math.floor(Math.random() * 100000) - 50000;
      this.a = pVal - this.c + this.d;
   }
   else if(this.b == 1)
   {
      this.e = Math.floor(Math.random() * 100000) - 50000;
      this.f = Math.floor(Math.random() * 100000) - 50000;
      this.a = pVal - this.e + this.f;
   }
   else
   {
      this.h = Math.floor(Math.random() * 100000) - 50000;
      this.i = Math.floor(Math.random() * 100000) - 50000;
      this.a = pVal - this.h + this.i;
   }
}
Be creative in how you search for these variables and you should be able to find it.
IanTalmacs
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks PakourPenguin, but I know very little about programing, is there an easy way, or a tutorial on how to use these function codes?
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt there's any tutorial that specific.

GC:CS stores certain numbers in a special encoded data structure. In the decompiled code I posted, 'a' is part of the value, 'b' is an integer that tells which other data members to use, and the rest are either garbage or the other parts of the value.

You'd be better off getting the swf file, decompiling it, and modifying the bytecode using CE before it's JIT compiled. I think there are plenty of tutorials of this on YouTube.

CodeKiller
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a way to change some "battle" data as it is not encrypted and loaded at first battle you do.
I created a simple table for that.

To use it :
- Go to first battle in the game (level F1, don't know why it only work that way... if you play an other one you won't get the easy search)
- Search for the double value 0,3900, this is the base of mana leach value.
- You should have a few results, just select the last one which should be exactly "0,39".
- Look in the table the line "***Orange Power" (in orange, you cannot miss it).
- Right click then "Recalculate".

Done ! Every other values should match the in-game values.

I did not manage to get the meaning of all values as there are so many (for example I did not get the poison value as it is a "per sec" value I don't know how it is calculated in the game).
Same for range, it should be somewhere but I did not found it and don't know the unit of the range (in square I guess, but it should be converted to something else in memory as 4.5 for orange did not give anything at the area where other values are).

Colored line should not change and should always point to the description.

You can also find mana pool mult, trap mult, etc. but it won't be at the same place/order after restart, not like colored lines.

If someone find other interesting values you can post here. Smile

EDIT : I Added AOB script that should fill the addresses.
There is a note in the script but if you miss it :
To make it to work :
1. Start the level F1 (first leve lof the game, mandatory, don't know why)
2. When you see the level activate the script
2. Restart the level directly (Pause / Restart).
3. The addresses should be updated when you see the level again.
To be sure the addresses are correct check the default value (the values are in the description in the table)

Thanks.

GCCS.ct.lua
 Description:
Still cannot add CT file larger than 8 bytes... Rename it to CT instead of CT.LUA.

Download
 Filename:  GCCS.ct.lua
 Filesize:  81.64 KB
 Downloaded:  897 Time(s)

JOAT
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@CodeKiller

Interesting that there appears to be no speed for yellow? All the other modifiers sit next to each other register-wise.

Bit of a gap and some more small numbers (mostly <1) but none of them appear to be the modifier either.
CodeKiller
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOAT wrote:
@CodeKiller

Interesting that there appears to be no speed for yellow? All the other modifiers sit next to each other register-wise.

Bit of a gap and some more small numbers (mostly <1) but none of them appear to be the modifier either.

I worked as a ful stack dev and I saw a lot of crazy things...
Imagine you have a Car object, you will have next to each other an engine, a color, a number of doors etc.
And, sometimes, when the Car needs an update a dev think it is normal to add a new part of the car... at the very end of the Object... Meaning when compiled the values won't be next to each other...

A lots of game are developped that way sadly.
And depending on the language, frameworks, etc. it can appears an object is created surdounded by 2 simple values, meaning in Cheat Engine you will have let say (in an RPG) : HP Mana Srength etc. Then suddenly a strange value meaning nothing for you.
This value will mostly be a pointer/address of an object as it is composed of multiple values, you can imagine an attack speed for example, most of the time attack speed is a calculation and not a simple value. Meaning the structure of the attack speed can be visible at the same place at the HP etc.

Good example of this mechanism is the game SPAZ, you have a structure for the ship itself but inside you will have X numbers of strucutres for X parts of the ship : engine, shiled, armor, etc. because each part is a full object with its own stats. so you cannot just load them in a simple order in memory.

Anyway it's not an IT classroom so... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: