Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making a Trainer for FiveM (mod on GTA 5)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uranium2
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Making a Trainer for FiveM (mod on GTA 5) Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to make a trainer on this GTA 5 mod called FiveM on a specific server.

The aim is to get Money, but you can't change directly the money since it is Server Side.
In this mod you can have Jobs, get items and sell them to get Money.
Theses items are locally stored on the computer memory. So it's a basic scan of value and you will get it. Usually I to multiples "Pointer Scan For this Address". Well you get it.

But the problem here is that I need to change 6 Addresses so that I don't have side effects. I cannot just change one, i need to change all 6.

The basic method of Pointer scan would be horribly long and nearly impossible to realize in this case.

What would be your strategy to make a trainer that would change all 6 addresses?

FiveM.PNG
 Description:
Real money can't be touch. the money in red is the one that can be changed and exchange for real money.
 Filesize:  10.29 KB
 Viewed:  59130 Time(s)

FiveM.PNG

CT.PNG
 Description:
The 6 values must be the same, else you can't use it.
 Filesize:  5.81 KB
 Viewed:  59130 Time(s)

CT.PNG

YoucefHam
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do this to all value

2017-05-04_17-36-42.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.45 KB
 Viewed:  59097 Time(s)

2017-05-04_17-36-42.png

uranium2
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thx for the reply.

But I'm looking for a way to get the Original Pointer address of each addresses.

So that I don't have to find the 6 new addresses at each new instance of the Game. It takes like 40 minutes to find the 6 values, because you have to travel in the game from places to places. And sometimes the Server crashes and I have to open a new instance of the game and scan again and again for hours...

What i'm trying to do is this:
youtube dot com/watch?v=MiCoP2MrDOU

But with 6 addresses.
isma21
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Contact Me Reply with quote

Hey uranium i please need your help, if you want contact me trought steam, my nickname is isma21 ,ty Very Happy Very Happy
juniormail122
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone help me? with five m? I'm new to cheat engine and i've tried to find a variable for a drug in five m to make money but i couldn't find it in any way please help.
andrewlerro88
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: FiveM Money Cheat method still work? Reply with quote

Greetings!

On FiveM I have a mod menu that works on every server, just want clarification this method still works?

I managed to get the "Dirty Money" values but they were different than my actual $234 In dirty money, it was weird when I withdrawed my Dirty Money it would sometimes increase 94 to like +2 or after several tries like +3 +5.

Is the "Dirty Money" still in a way still exploitable or "client-side"? I feel like they encrypted the value or made it so it adds different numbers to make it harder to find the real value.

In the process of getting the "Dirty Money" value I got the FiveM job Salary value as well.

Last but not least, If you have a method and can give me a hint or just a clue where I can even go to use cheat engine I have no problem finding values I just need maybe a pointer to a location on FIveM where I could possibly find a possible exploit.

My old FiveM method were I would get Millions & Billions of dollars if you go to a server and you go to the gun shop or Car Dealership and find a car and scan the cars value in (4bytes) Ctrl+A and change all of the values to (-9) you would get some ridiculous number like ex. 56343434543545 but since you added a minus instead of taking your money it would give you money as well as the car. It seems its patched most servers custom made new menus and there own method of selling items is why I am telling this method I used personally.

PS if your interested is adding me so we could talk more my Discord is,

[VE]Raz0r#5794

Anyways, Thanks for reading!
grnjvolobm
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you sent a new id (discord) can't add friend please sent new id i wanna know how you do that i don't understand and want to learn scan the car change value ? just used personally
my discord ID : TRIPAMOK#0618

thank you for answer

rezervuar091
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoucefHam wrote:
do this to all value

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: