Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dead Space 2 Assembler script help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
megakoresh
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Dead Space 2 Assembler script help Reply with quote

Hello. I am completely new to all this stuff, so I needZ some help.

Noone yet has made a trainer for Dead Space 2 that would give infinite ammo but in the inventory instead of the clip, so we can reload.

I have been trying to fix that sad mistake, with partial success.

I decided that since inventory hold many items and all the code is very complex, why don't I write an assembler script which would add some 50 rounds every time I reload (withdraw ammo from inventory).

The address I found for Force ammo in the inventory pointed me to some 10 other instructions with count varied from 1 to 350, but with the same pointer address (which changed next time I restarted the game).

Basically I wrote an injection code, which I am gonna attach here, and injected it. And instead of adding 50 rounds every time I reload it started to add 50 rounds EVERY DAMN millisecond... I mean Isaac probably would have broken his back from all the insane amounts of ammo he had in 3 seconds...

More than that the code does not want to add to my address table always popping some mistake. And that bloody pointer always changes with every time I restart the game *but not if I switch the weapon or acquire some more ammo in game.

Once again. I am very new to this so don't be hard on me. If you can help, please do what you can. Thank you in advance!

DS2AmmoWITHreaload.CEA
 Description:
Here is that injection code.

Download
 Filename:  DS2AmmoWITHreaload.CEA
 Filesize:  355 Bytes
 Downloaded:  1697 Time(s)

megakoresh
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. I think this is, like the only topic that was left unattended for SO long.

POOTIS!
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

I don't have the game installed. But I think you wanted this:

Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough
label(returnhere)

"deadspace2.exe"+46B9A6:
jmp newmem
nop
returnhere:

newmem:
mov [eax+00000260], 50
add ebx,[eax+00000260]
jmp returnhere

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
"deadspace2.exe"+46B9A6:
add ebx,[eax+00000260]

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I will try it!

POOTIS!
megakoresh
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just if you are interested, it all worked like charm. I am now just learning how to make trainers. I will make one as soon as I learn how to.

EDIT.

Ok, there was a map pack and all ans the summer sale is awesome because my friends also got the game, so I came back to it. To find out that NO cheats whatsoever work anymore. The first one I tried to recreate was the one in this topic. And when I did it crashed the game.

So anyone still able to help me? The game is awesome, but with some cheats it's even more awesome.

EDIT.

Ok. I got it. I recreated the Ammo with reload cheat that makes you have unlimited ammo in that inventory slot but not in the weapon clip.

Now I saw someone requesting a cheat that would allow him/her to have unlimited health packs all resting in one inventory slot. I understand that it should be similar to what I have done (with invaluable help from mgr.inzPlayer) on this cheat, but there is only one healthpack per slot allowed... So what should I do then?

The issue is here that I can't really track the opcode for subtracting the healthpack from the inventory when I heal myself, as the whole address gets deleted and then when I buy a new healthpack the game writes a new one...

Also how THE HELL do I find health and stasis values for this game?!?!?!?!

PS. I hate this feeling of complete noobishness...

DS2SteamAmmoWITHreload18.7.2011.CEA
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  DS2SteamAmmoWITHreload18.7.2011.CEA
 Filesize:  528 Bytes
 Downloaded:  1493 Time(s)

POOTIS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: