Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why don't you post the table instead of the trainer?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kshatryan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Why don't you post the table instead of the trainer? Reply with quote

Like the topic, why don't you post the table instead of the trainer?
Or even better post the variables and how you have hacked them, so every one can learn a lot on the the use of CheatEngine. The trainer is useless you've everything done and most important you can't understand how the game has been hacked.

Bye! Very Happy
Innovation
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is so people don't steal credit by posting other places and saying it is theirs. And a trainer is not useless unless it doesn't edit any memory or whatever.
mark_the_hacker
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you know there is a lot of lazy and people who don't really know how to use Cheat Engine and want to know how but can't get the facts right? Thats is why we make trainers, and most trainer makers are Rep Whores.
Labyrnth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_the_hacker wrote:
Don't you know there is a lot of lazy and people who don't really know how to use Cheat Engine and want to know how but can't get the facts right? Thats is why we make trainers, and most trainer makers are Rep Whores.

I disagree with that. Most trainer makers are rep whores.
Actually for this site most of them are newer to making trainers and are happy they learned how and want to show it by making several releases.

Also just posting cheat tables do not show you how to make one nor does it teach you how to hack the game.
That is what the tutorials section is for.

Psy
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_the_hacker wrote:

Dude, i'm not a rep whore, so that completely proves your first statement wrong. I don't release on here, but I have good reasons for that. Agreed, most people around 'here' just want to be spoon-fed and steal the options without even attempting to learn about them. But don't stereotype all trainer makers Razz Besides, there are good trainers and crap trainers anyway.

~Psy
Shfolyfe
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Why don't you post the table instead of the trainer? Reply with quote

Kshatryan wrote:
Like the topic, why don't you post the table instead of the trainer?
Or even better post the variables and how you have hacked them, so every one can learn a lot on the the use of CheatEngine. The trainer is useless you've everything done and most important you can't understand how the game has been hacked.

Bye! Very Happy

Am i missing something here? Thats what the trainers for so you don't have to do all that work.Thats why its called a Trainer to help you train and what your saying is like asking bill gates for the microsoft software.Its not gonna happen.People protect their data like women protect their babys because if they don't it gets stolen and made into something entirely different Rolling Eyes
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, see how many different cheatengine's there are with different names

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: