Here is my contribution for "Command & Conquer 4 - Tiberian Twilight" Version 1.0.3663.31009. The table contains a script with the following features:
- God Mode;
- Unlimted Command Points;
- Unlimited Ammo; (No reload for some units)
- Unlimted Energy Points;
- Unlimted Power Points;
- Unlimted Upgrade Points;
- Unlimted Shield;
- Pointer to selected unit;
- Pointer to Player's XP;
The table also contains:
- Enable/Disable God Mode;
- Enable/Disable Unlimited Ammo;
- Enable/Disable Unlimited Command Points;
- Enable/Disable Unlimited Energy Points;
- Enable/Disable Unlimited Power Points;
- Enable/Disable Unlimited Upgrade Points;
- Enable/Disable Unlimited Shield;
- Accumulated XP (from previous battles); (*)
- Current Scenario XP; (*) (You can change this one)
- Selected Unit Current HP; (**) (You can change this value)
- Selected Unit Maximum HP; (**) (You can change this value)
(*) Valid while playing a scenario;
(**) Valid while playing a scenario. You can select any unit (yours or not).
All the features are enabled by default. For disabling any of them just change its value to 0.
After downloading the table, rename it to CNC4.game.CT and copy it to the CE´s folder.
It is for CE 5.6
Note: The script now uses the new CE command assert and will not load if it is incompatible with the running game version.
Note: The game process is CNC4.game.
This table can also be found at:
The script can be found at: