Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Undetected CE (missing driver)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MilkyBoiVR
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:43 am    Post subject: Undetected CE (missing driver) Reply with quote

I'm using the video:
Undetected Cheat Engine + Driver | 2023 | Bypass Anticheats (BE / EAC / VGK)
From YouTube Baseult Private (you may be familiar) - I've watched all the way up to 26:44, and have issues therefore not able to proceed.

The issue im getting is "You are missing the driver. Try reinstalling ***** Engine and try to disable your anti-virus before doing so."
('*****' is the renamed version of my CE - each '*' counting as a letter).

I'm using Windows 11, I decided to complete all the steps from that tutorial (up to 26:44) on a Windows 10 Virtual Machine (since I had issues on Windows 11), then transferred all the files back to my Windows 11.

I'm getting the error when I load up my CE with my Debugger method to Kernel mode debugger.

Is there an updated version of this video at all or any other methods I could follow (or something I may have missed?).

Thanks!
(apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong area as well)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: