Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can cheat engine edit the angle in fifa 16?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:27 pm    Post subject: Can cheat engine edit the angle in fifa 16? Reply with quote

Hello, i'm new on cheat engine

The game let you edit only two parameters: height and zoom.
I managed to edit height, and it works but:
I dont know if the ANGLE has a code in the game, because it doesnt exists in the settings.
I use different cameras with 2 different angles (one deeper than the other), and i use them to find it using increase/decrease value, but till now i cant manage to find it, i tried sometimes and found some values, but they dont change anything in game. So i wonder if its not possible to find all the values, especially those that are invisible in the settings, or if they simply dont exist. What do you think?
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming that I am understanding you correctly... if you can change the angle of the camera in the game, then there is a value (or set of values) that are being used to handle that. These values can be found and manipulated, assuming that the data is being handled locally, by the client.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
Assuming that I am understanding you correctly... if you can change the angle of the camera in the game, then there is a value (or set of values) that are being used to handle that. These values can be found and manipulated, assuming that the data is being handled locally, by the client.

Unfortunately not, i said that this value is not present on the settings. This is a particular scenario because, starting from the point that i only use broadcast camera and the editings are supposed to modify broadcast camera, this and all cameras of the game can be adjusted only by height and zoom. So I managed to extract some replay cameras, these aren't original gameplay cameras but i used them before i discovered cheat engine to have larger height and zoom shots (since the original broadcast camera can modify them only a bit). In terms of angle the 90% of those replay cameras are the same of the original broadcast one, but there is a replay camera that has a deeper angle. This deeper angle comes from an unknown factor, but i suppose that it could depends on coordinates rather than a properly angle value. So I am here looking for advices to find it from this situation.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giuzioevo wrote:
Unfortunately not, i said that this value is not present on the settings.
-Just because something cannot be adjusted in settings, does not mean that it can not change.

giuzioevo wrote:
In terms of angle the 90% of those replay cameras are the same of the original broadcast one, but there is a replay camera that has a deeper angle. This deeper angle comes from an unknown factor, but i suppose that it could depends on coordinates rather than a properly angle value.
-This is what I am referring to. If it exists, and can change in-game, then you can probably manipulate it. Now that you have provided more details, however, it is also possible that the replays are generated by some preset values that can probably be changed, but may be difficult to find unless the game has been unpacked and/or provides some kind of internal data that will allow you to pinpoint its location.

Ultimately, a camera will be used to capture the replay. Whether it's the same camera (but with different settings) being used or not, may or may not be relevant, depending on your access. It is important to note that cameras are movable objects that can oftentimes be moved/manipulated and often adjusted (zoom, field of view, location, angle, rotation/yaw/pitch/roll etc.). But your level of access (and manipulation) may depend on the game.

Typically, people start with finding camera coordinates (relative to player), which is easy to do since the camera usually follows player/vehicle/whatever. Once found, camera adjustments/settings are usually close by (within the same data structure as camera coordinates).

All of that being said, if the deeper-angle-camera is a separate camera that you do not normally have access to, it probably still follows whatever it is capturing. Knowing this, you may still be able to find its coordinates. Altering its coordinates may not be noticeable until you see the replay, however, which could make pinpointing it all the more time-consuming.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
giuzioevo wrote:
Unfortunately not, i said that this value is not present on the settings.
-Just because something cannot be adjusted in settings, does not mean that it can not change.

giuzioevo wrote:
In terms of angle the 90% of those replay cameras are the same of the original broadcast one, but there is a replay camera that has a deeper angle. This deeper angle comes from an unknown factor, but i suppose that it could depends on coordinates rather than a properly angle value.
-This is what I am referring to. If it exists, and can change in-game, then you can probably manipulate it. Now that you have provided more details, however, it is also possible that the replays are generated by some preset values that can probably be changed, but may be difficult to find unless the game has been unpacked and/or provides some kind of internal data that will allow you to pinpoint its location.

Ultimately, a camera will be used to capture the replay. Whether it's the same camera (but with different settings) being used or not, may or may not be relevant, depending on your access. It is important to note that cameras are movable objects that can oftentimes be moved/manipulated and often adjusted (zoom, field of view, location, angle, rotation/yaw/pitch/roll etc.). But your level of access (and manipulation) may depend on the game.

Typically, people start with finding camera coordinates (relative to player), which is easy to do since the camera usually follows player/vehicle/whatever. Once found, camera adjustments/settings are usually close by (within the same data structure as camera coordinates).

All of that being said, if the deeper-angle-camera is a separate camera that you do not normally have access to, it probably still follows whatever it is capturing. Knowing this, you may still be able to find its coordinates. Altering its coordinates may not be noticeable until you see the replay, however, which could make pinpointing it all the more time-consuming.

Yes, i know the location because the file I use to apply the replay camera shots in game is called musedata-match and it is located in a folder named "bcdata" in the database. Thats the original file of the game that control the camera of the game, it is a .big file and i edited it with a bigfile editor, changing the name of the camera, from "usergameplaycamera" that is the original one to "iso medium" (for example), that is a camera used during some replays. Note that this kind of cameras have a totally different behavior from the original one, for example they are more sensible to the movements and are more "zoom in and out" in some zones of the pitch. Anyway using this tool i havent unfortunately find nothing about angle, in case you ask. Anyway there is a string about the following of all the cameras, it says "activeball", some users tried to edit it because didnt like the camera behavior, but they didnt succeed because didnt know the right keywords.

Anyway i didnt understand how can i pinpoint the camera shots coordinates knowing the one about players, in which features are they similiar? And the things I said means that the exact value of the angle shouldnt exists and it can modified with coordinates only? Thank you
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giuzioevo wrote:
Anyway i didnt understand how can i pinpoint the camera shots coordinates knowing the one about players, in which features are they similiar? And the things I said means that the exact value of the angle shouldnt exists and it can modified with coordinates only? Thank you
-In most games, the camera moves and follows the player. When you move right, the camera usually moves right; it remains fixed to the players position. Knowing this, when you move in a particular direction (let's say up, for simplicity), you can search for an increased value. Moving down, search for a decreased value etc.. Once you have a list of potential values, you can try to see if any of them correlate with the camera coordinates (freeze them and see if the screen shakes and jitters, for example).

Once you think that you have found the correct coordinates for the camera, you can test it further by checking to see what writes to the address/value and NOP the instruction(s) to see if the camera now stays in one place as you move around freely in the game.

Once you have confirmed that you have the correct coordinates (for the correct camera), then you can examine the data structure that the coordinates reside in, and look to see if the adjustable values (such as angle, pitch, roll, yaw etc.) also reside there. All of these values are typically going to be float type.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
giuzioevo wrote:
-In most games, the camera moves and follows the player. When you move right, the camera usually moves right; it remains fixed to the players position. Knowing this, when you move in a particular direction (let's say up, for simplicity), you can search for an increased value. Moving down, search for a decreased value etc.. Once you have a list of potential values, you can try to see if any of them correlate with the camera coordinates (freeze them and see if the screen shakes and jitters, for example).

Once you think that you have found the correct coordinates for the camera, you can test it further by checking to see what writes to the address/value and NOP the instruction(s) to see if the camera now stays in one place as you move around freely in the game.

Once you have confirmed that you have the correct coordinates (for the correct camera), then you can examine the data structure that the coordinates reside in, and look to see if the adjustable values (such as angle, pitch, roll, yaw etc.) also reside there. All of these values are typically going to be float type.

Once i found the coordinates how can i examine the data structure and look to see if there are the adjustable value that i need? Anyway it seems that the camera follows the ball rather than the players

Edit: I found 69 address changing value when the ball moves and staying still when it doesnt make movements
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giuzioevo wrote:
Once i found the coordinates how can i examine the data structure and look to see if there are the adjustable value that i need?
-Look for tutorials that talk about how to use the data structure dissection tool (or how to create a filter or ID). The last step of the CE tutorial covers this. There are many video tutorials online that will walk you through it.

giuzioevo wrote:
Anyway it seems that the camera follows the ball rather than the players
-It doesn't matter, so long as you know what it follows and can track its movements. You may use CE's speedhack feature to slow the process down in order to complete your scans.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
giuzioevo wrote:
Once i found the coordinates how can i examine the data structure and look to see if there are the adjustable value that i need?
-Look for tutorials that talk about how to use the data structure dissection tool (or how to create a filter or ID). The last step of the CE tutorial covers this. There are many video tutorials online that will walk you through it.

giuzioevo wrote:
Anyway it seems that the camera follows the ball rather than the players
-It doesn't matter, so long as you know what it follows and can track its movements. You may use CE's speedhack feature to slow the process down in order to complete your scans.

thank you for the advice, however, before trying dissecting data, I'm still a little unsure of what I should do because I found 69 addresses that behave as if they were camera coordinates, but I don't actually know how many of these actually are. Being 69 they seem a bit too many to me, but I discovered some interesting things among these 69:

1) there is an address that always moves except when the ball is stationary

2) there are 3 addresses whose value becomes ''0'' as soon as a replay or
any other shot other than the gameplay one is shown

3) there is an address that becomes 0 during shots other than gameplay, but only when the ball is still.

I don't know if these clues can lead me to the precise number of the actual coordinates, I should analyze by ''freezing'' some of these but I don't know how to do it. I tried ticking the ''active'' box but nothing happens.

P.S.: as for the addresses, they are not floats, but are 9-10 digit numbers. but from what I understand only the values ​​to be found after dissecting are of the float type, if I'm not mistaken.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will have to work through them all to find the correct value/address. Ticking the active box might freeze the coordinate, but it may just cause the screen to stutter. The values are typically float. You can change the data type to see it as such. The data structure dissection tool will make a guess as to what data type things should be, but you can change them, as well as add/remove any offsets as needed.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
You will have to work through them all to find the correct value/address. Ticking the active box might freeze the coordinate, but it may just cause the screen to stutter. The values are typically float. You can change the data type to see it as such. The data structure dissection tool will make a guess as to what data type things should be, but you can change them, as well as add/remove any offsets as needed.

okay, i tried with one of the 69 addresses. after watching a demonstration video on YouTube, I saw that the first step was to click on ''browse this memory region'' and then carry out the dissection from the tools. a curious thing was to see that all the opcode values ​​of these addresses are unknown (''??''), but when I went to select the dissection option, it was actually as you said, I found about 500 strings with float values . Now how should I proceed? try changing each float value to see if there are any changes in the angle? however, there is something to point out that I didn't expect: when today I restarted the game and loaded the addresses that I had saved yesterday, they no longer moved like yesterday, in fact, almost all of them were stopped or at 0, there were only 4-5 that were moving and I selected one of those to dissect, I don't know if it's normal or if I did something wrong.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, a lot of this requires some experience and would not be very beneficial for me to try to walk you through each step and explain everything. You would honestly learn more, much faster, just by tackling some of this on your own. That being said, I can help with specific questions that you may have.

You should not bother with the dissection tool unless you are certain that you are dealing with the correct address.

Once found, I would right-click on the address to see what is accessing it, and save off all of the entries by adding to codelist (or, even better, by generating an AOB for each instruction). If you know how to create a script to capture the address, then that would be the most ideal. These steps will ensure that you can retrieve the address (or instruction) again, without having to perform subsequent scans in the future (since altering unknown values may cause the target to crash). You can also use the pointer scanner, if you prefer.

Once you have the correct address, the dissection tool will make a best-guess regarding the data that it generates. But since you know that you are most likely going to be looking for float values, you can batch-edit the element of every offset and change the data type to float so that things may be easier to read. I would try to examine the structure first, before doing this, however. If you notice any offsets missing (assuming 4-byte offsets), then you can add them in as needed. A quick way to do this is to just copy the offset where you want to start filling in more, and just hold the paste key down until you are satisfied with the results.

From here, having more experience is helpful, but even without, you can probably play with some of the values to see if anything happens. I would initially avoid values that are very large (or negative), until you have worked through values that fall within normal ranges (0-1000 float, for example).

Ideally, the camera angle will change in-game at some point. If this happens, then you can use the dissection tool for comparative analysis by duplicating the data structure and freezing one of them. Once done, use the speedhack feature to slow down the target process. The structure that is not frozen, will highlight any values that change (compared to the frozen structure), allowing you to pinpoint specific values that may be related to the camera angle.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
Unfortunately, a lot of this requires some experience and would not be very beneficial for me to try to walk you through each step and explain everything. You would honestly learn more, much faster, just by tackling some of this on your own. That being said, I can help with specific questions that you may have.

You should not bother with the dissection tool unless you are certain that you are dealing with the correct address.

Once found, I would right-click on the address to see what is accessing it, and save off all of the entries by adding to codelist (or, even better, by generating an AOB for each instruction). If you know how to create a script to capture the address, then that would be the most ideal. These steps will ensure that you can retrieve the address (or instruction) again, without having to perform subsequent scans in the future (since altering unknown values may cause the target to crash). You can also use the pointer scanner, if you prefer.

Once you have the correct address, the dissection tool will make a best-guess regarding the data that it generates. But since you know that you are most likely going to be looking for float values, you can batch-edit the element of every offset and change the data type to float so that things may be easier to read. I would try to examine the structure first, before doing this, however. If you notice any offsets missing (assuming 4-byte offsets), then you can add them in as needed. A quick way to do this is to just copy the offset where you want to start filling in more, and just hold the paste key down until you are satisfied with the results.

From here, having more experience is helpful, but even without, you can probably play with some of the values to see if anything happens. I would initially avoid values that are very large (or negative), until you have worked through values that fall within normal ranges (0-1000 float, for example).

Ideally, the camera angle will change in-game at some point. If this happens, then you can use the dissection tool for comparative analysis by duplicating the data structure and freezing one of them. Once done, use the speedhack feature to slow down the target process. The structure that is not frozen, will highlight any values that change (compared to the frozen structure), allowing you to pinpoint specific values that may be related to the camera angle.

thank you, I understand that it is difficult for you to explain it to me since I am a beginner, I will try to do what you said, you were very kind, thanks
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:

Can the right coordinates make the game crash by activing them? I cant found an address that stop or stutter the camera but only some that make the game crash or nothing.. then when i restart the game those address have a different behavior so i cant continue anymore and i have to restart the scan from the beginning
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are experiencing crashes, then you are probably freezing the wrong address(es). Be sure to avoid any values that are unusual or have unusual behavior. Work through the values one-by-one, if you have to.

It can be tedious, especially if the camera that you are wanting to manipulate is only in use at certain times during the game. This is why the following is important:

Quote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: