Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CompTIA A+
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Magic wrote:
where I live certs definitely aren't useless I get a lot of interviews because of my A+

pls keep updates it is exciting to hear
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Youre being led down a path of planned obsolescence with Comptia. I am certified in both A+ and networking+ and audio engineering. Comptia is an organization made by tech giants, to teach you the bare minimum about the technologies, while also keeping you undereducated about important things, so that you're forced to recertify or go for a new one, spending your own cash and effort, just to become a code monkey/wire runner. There is no real career path in the comptia certifications, only jobs.

That being said, just because you're A+/network+ certified doesn't mean you actually know anything in regards to IT/technology in general, it just means you passed a test, and employers will treat you as such.

I got a job with Google doing security Auditing(I dont have a degree btw), right before covid happened and I got let go, having certifications didn't save my job.

why wouldn't you get a security+ certification for a security job and use two unrelated certifications as an example? are you really going to blame covid for being let go when you have no degree and 2 certifications unrelated to the job? after all, you've acknowledge that an A+/network+ certification doesn't mean you actually know anything in regards to IT/technology in general.

Demonstrable knowledge, a wide set of skills, and references to employers that show i have integrity, thats how I got the job. You have no experience working in corporate, so your input is coming from a place of misunderstanding/lack of knowledge and experience.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/08/16/15-companies-that-no-longer-require-employees-to-have-a-college-degree.html

If you think that having certifications will secure a job, and not just get you a job, then you have a poor understanding of how the IT/security world functions as a whole.

there's no denying that references go a long way in receiving a job offer to the point you will be chosen over someone [potentially] more qualified. however, in the u.s. we place highest value on who will do the job best. maybe if you move to japan with your wife you'll "secure" a job based of family ties. if you proved to have had the knowledge + skill set you promised during the interview after being hired you wouldn't have been fired. it sounds like they hired you based off someone else's merit along with your own basic demonstration of technical skills during the interview process but when it came to application in a job setting you fell short. why would a company hire you if they didn't intend to keep you long term? its very costly and time consuming for a manager to find and train a replacement. you also have to consider the excess workload the manager takes on as a result of being an employee short. a hiring manager wouldn't waste their time if they didn't believe you were capable of the job. unfortunately, a level of trust goes into the interview process allowing for a 'qualified' person to receive a job but not uphold to company standards as an employee.

as someone who has studied business and corporate finance during a time of growth in the tech industry i can confidently say i have more understanding than you. covid isn't affecting tech giants such as google (outside of hiring less people). it is affecting growth tech companies (not mature companies). to me it sounds like you're using a personal testimony as a qualifier for "working in corporate" when in reality you were merely an easily replaceable wagecuck. if you worked for a corporation you'd understand that, as a low level employee for a brief period of time, you have little to no understanding of how the corporation runs.

HackOtaku wrote:
Shit, here I was thinking about getting some certs for the IT field, is it really not a good idea anymore?

certifications will not secure a job, experience and performance will. this shouldn't even be an argument. responding to both you and hakotaku right now... in general (even in the tech sector) having a college degree is becoming increasingly more required than a high school degree as competition increases. hakotaku, don't feel like certifications are being downplayed. throughout your career you will be continuously learning new things. this is where certifications become invaluable. corporations often pay for these certifications/additional education for its employees to keep up. for example, younger financial analysts are becoming increasingly expected to know how to code for their applications. this isn't something you learn in school while getting your bs in finance but something you can learn through a certification.

Shame I don't have a degree either lol. I was hoping to try to get some basic level IT support work and then see if the companies would pay for me to learn various certificates along the way.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

education is compulsory upon all believers, male or female

the first revelation in the Qur'an, was "read"

The Arab Muslim Woman Who Brought Higher Education To The Entire World
girlboss.com/read/2018-3-27-fatima-al-fihri-history
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my Network+ about a week ago! Not sure what I should go next. I can go to a bootcamp for free for either Security+ or CCNA or AWS/Azure/Google cloud certs.

The recession is making it hard to find a different job. Currently have a job refurbing PCs for resale on amazon. Trying to land an end user support job next
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
education is compulsory upon all believers, male or female

the first revelation in the Qur'an, was "read"

The Arab Muslim Woman Who Brought Higher Education To The Entire World
girlboss.com/read/2018-3-27-fatima-al-fihri-history

Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Stay mad, and stay unemployable. Youre not willing to share aspects of your life, because you haven't done anything with your life other than working at a sushi restaraunt to pay child support in order to avoid fines and more jail time. You regret making horrible decisions, and take it out on someone who actually does something with their own life, in pure jealousy. the fact that you think that im banking on my music as a career, and not just an avenue to explore skills in audio, shows how little you understand how that world works,. Let alone how i operate but let me guess, your finance 101 class taught you about that too.

I've taken music/studio business classes, copyright law classes, production and management classes, and completed entire courses available to me in audio/video at a college and university level, but do i claim to be a guru or expert in how that world works? No. Youd have to be a fucking moron to claim to understand how the world and business ecosystem works just from taking a class.

bro u gotta work on yourself

Shrooms wrote:
Jesus Christ I did A+ and that’s it because it all useless.

Just get Cisco and ur good

I’m a software developer so I don’t need any of that networking bullshit

I really dont think you are buddy. I mean its one thing to learn to code on your own maybe you went to college but how much work experience do you have as a dev. Considering the way you post on this board i really doubt it

where I live certs definitely aren't useless I get a lot of interviews because of my A+

I have a job as a software developer and self taught myself C++ at age 13.

Just because people are better than you, you don’t have to put people down.

just get ur useless certs LMFAO

Where I am from, you can wipe your ass with A+ LMFAO

I didn't put you down, you reacted to something as little as me saying 'I really don't think you are' and took it extremely offensive. If anything you put yourself down because you know its true and didn't get that sense of approval from someone else that you crave. If something as little as that sets you off you're absolutely not an accomplished dev, an actual dev has no time for this bullshit that you are always rambling about on this board. Hes too busy solving problems or self studying. I'm probably a better dev than you lmao
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Stay mad, and stay unemployable. Youre not willing to share aspects of your life, because you haven't done anything with your life other than working at a sushi restaraunt to pay child support in order to avoid fines and more jail time. You regret making horrible decisions, and take it out on someone who actually does something with their own life, in pure jealousy. the fact that you think that im banking on my music as a career, and not just an avenue to explore skills in audio, shows how little you understand how that world works,. Let alone how i operate but let me guess, your finance 101 class taught you about that too.

I've taken music/studio business classes, copyright law classes, production and management classes, and completed entire courses available to me in audio/video at a college and university level, but do i claim to be a guru or expert in how that world works? No. Youd have to be a fucking moron to claim to understand how the world and business ecosystem works just from taking a class.

Shrooms wrote:

I really dont think you are buddy. I mean its one thing to learn to code on your own maybe you went to college but how much work experience do you have as a dev. Considering the way you post on this board i really doubt it

I didn't put you down, you reacted to something as little as me saying 'I really don't think you are' and took it extremely offensive. If anything you put yourself down because you know its true and didn't get that sense of approval from someone else that you crave. If something as little as that sets you off you're absolutely not an accomplished dev, an actual dev has no time for this bullshit that you are always rambling about on this board. Hes too busy solving problems or self studying. I'm probably a better dev than you lmao

I take it offensive when people assume things that are not true. I am not mad, I am laughing that you assumed wrong. I only work on the clock, I have a social life of doing whatever I want off work.
Yeah so if something that insignificant sets you off there's no way you're disciplined enough to be an actual dev. This day in age you cant just know one programming language and get a job, sorry C++ isn't enough.

Also why dont you go ahead and upload some of your own original work? How about some source code
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Shrooms wrote:

I take it offensive when people assume things that are not true. I am not mad, I am laughing that you assumed wrong. I only work on the clock, I have a social life of doing whatever I want off work.
Yeah so if something that insignificant sets you off there's no way you're disciplined enough to be an actual dev. This day in age you cant just know one programming language and get a job, sorry C++ isn't enough.

Also why dont you go ahead and upload some of your own original work? How about some source code

Since you cannot read, I did not get mad, I am mad you assumed.

I am an actual dev that’s what I’m laughing at this.

Oh look at the poor victim on the message board. Boo fucking hoo. Post some of your work and prove me wrong

look at the victim.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  137.62 KB
 Viewed:  4270 Time(s)

look at the victim.png

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Magic wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Shrooms wrote:

Since you cannot read, I did not get mad, I am mad you assumed.

I am an actual dev that’s what I’m laughing at this.

Oh look at the poor victim on the message board. Boo fucking hoo. Post some of your work and prove me wrong

bud you are missing it.
he's coded something to spam topics intermittently enough so that he doesn't get banned for dos attempt.
his end game is that he knows there is a phpbb flaw for topic & post counts. eventually he will hit the limit to posts, and CEF will be broken forever.
it's a fitting end, tbh.
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just landed a systems administration job with the two certs making a little less than 50k a year. Huge breakthrough for me. Its still very doable to get a decent IT job with these certs just have to show how very driven you are. Plus also get as much work experience as you can with technical skills and customer service.

Company's gonna pay for more certification exams + school if its needed
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Magic wrote:
Just landed a systems administration job with the two certs making a little less than 50k a year. Huge breakthrough for me. Its still very doable to get a decent IT job with these certs just have to show how very driven you are. Plus also get as much work experience as you can with technical skills and customer service.

Company's gonna pay for more certification exams + school if its needed

I had an interview earlier this week for a Access Control Systems/IT admin job for a cannabis cultivation center, i'm waiting to hear back. interviewer said she was passing me along to the hiring manager. Let's hope it all works out lmao.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

black magic wrote:
developments

kyle wrote:
developments

64585200740614694241.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  44.42 KB
 Viewed:  4072 Time(s)

64585200740614694241.png

HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A source from Silicon Valley told me Comptia Security+ is only good for helpdesk jobs.

She also said if you want interviews go for OSCP

Thoughts?
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normie4RealLifeJob wrote:
A source from Silicon Valley told me Comptia Security+ is only good for helpdesk jobs.

She also said if you want interviews go for OSCP

Thoughts?
If you're looking for a cybersecurity job PenTest+ was just approved by the DoD and is replacing the CEH certification

youre gonna need years of help desk/sys admin experiece before you can land a job like that though
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I passed two Microsoft exams in programming. Programming with C# and UWP. I got a certificate but i'm planning on passing more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: