Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to find any values in a Adobe Director game.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aiagon
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Unable to find any values in a Adobe Director game. Reply with quote

Hey.

I've developing a simple bot using image recognition and OCR to a onlline 2D game named "Into the Fires", but I started to study the Cheat Engine to learn how to read some data that is hard (and sometimes impossible) to obtain without reading the memory info.

Using the Cheat Engine, I was able to find memory adress and offset of a good quantity of games, but no one of Into The Fires - what make me think that it is using some kind of encryption or an unusual type of data structure. I even was unable to check my character money, a just and simple info.

I tried to find any example or tutorial about the Adobe Director games, since the Adobe Flash games and Adobe Air has some peculiarities to find these results. I tried also both approachs about Adobe based games (Flash and Air) reading posts in this forum without success. I also unchecked the "fast Scan" option, tried "All" value type and checked all types on settings, checked the MEM_MAPPED option and even tried to scan of a unknow value, and toggling it between options "changed value" and "unchanged value", while I was increasing and decrasing my character money. Unfortunattely, none of those tries worked.

Finally, I come here to ask of some guide or light to help me understand what is going on and how i can handle that. As i said, I'm starting my studies with Cheat Engine, but i already work with C# for more than 3 years. So if I just skiped some kind of tutorial or basic explanation that made me unable to find that (maybe it can be basic, Idk), I would be appreciate what guides or tutorials I should to watch and read to learn that knowlegdment better.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: