Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

game ability enabling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
perfectcy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:37 am    Post subject: game ability enabling Reply with quote

The fps game i play has 'item boxes' in every game map that give player certain random abilities in a limited time after obtaining the boxes (e.g. seeing enemies' name plate & health bars, shield, unlimited ammo, unlimited stamina for running .etc) Apparently at least the ability 'seeing enemies' name plate & health bar' isn't server based and can be done by cheat engine without getting the 'item boxes'.

There were some players posting the trainer made by themselves that can cheat enable the ability throughout the whole game without getting the 'item boxes'. However, the cheat got outdated and the developers never update again.

Does anyone know how can i enable the ability myself or update the trainer downloaded online by myself? Thanks a lot for your help.

*As i cant post url nor double post just yet, it would be great if you can offer help by 'pm'ing me on this. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. thanks again
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds a lot like the game devs moved it server side so it couldn't be updated to me...

However the basic idea is simple enough, scan for unknown, pick it up, scan for changed, let it wear off and scan for changed again repeat. Throw in some unchanged scans if you want but that could mess it up when active if it's based on the timer not being 0.
perfectcy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help, I will definitely try that. Have a good day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: