Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dominions 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cevlack
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Dominions 5 Reply with quote

Can someone please help me out in hacking this game so far i have only been able to cheat the gold and death gems ONLY those for some reason i cant seem to find the other values ... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gold and gems would be 4 bytes which is easy, for other unknown values you might would to search for float with unknown initial value.

dont trust me, im just assuming you found 4 byte values and you didnt scan for float.

EDIT:
is the game name domination 5 - warriors of the faith?
if so then why would you bother yourself with CE the game support mods, steam workshop probably have some mods if not check this community http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?act=idx

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
Cevlack
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly because CE is faster than me digging for a mod in a site i have no experience with Smile . And i found the gold and death gems value - as only they correspond to the value shown in game ( no float values for either, atleast i didnt find any ) the rest of the gems, for some odd reason, dont have the same value in game as in CE. They have some massive number ( even though when i tried increasing the the value in game +1 by simply spamming next turn those massive numbers in CE were also going up by 1 or two depending on how much my gem generation was ) on top of all that when i finally managed to find the other gem values and edit them to increase the in game number the game would just say game over on the next turn and close even with the cheat defence disabled.

PS It is the D5 Warriors of the faith and i dont own the retail game yet im using the cracked version.

darkace51
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cevlack wrote:
Mostly because CE is faster than me digging for a mod in a site i have no experience with Smile . And i found the gold and death gems value - as only they correspond to the value shown in game ( no float values for either, atleast i didnt find any ) the rest of the gems, for some odd reason, dont have the same value in game as in CE. They have some massive number ( even though when i tried increasing the the value in game +1 by simply spamming next turn those massive numbers in CE were also going up by 1 or two depending on how much my gem generation was ) on top of all that when i finally managed to find the other gem values and edit them to increase the in game number the game would just say game over on the next turn and close even with the cheat defence disabled.

PS It is the D5 Warriors of the faith and i dont own the retail game yet im using the cracked version.

Using 4 bytes only worked for gold for me but using binary seemed to work for the gems.

I was able to find the value for all the gems and magic resources by searching for exact value in binary. However I found that the game reassigns the address for the value if you go over a threshold for the resource like from 7 to 8 or 15 to 16. Meaning that if your current value is 2^(1+binary value) less than if you go over that amount the game assigns a new address to store the bigger gem values. The previous address still works but it won't let you have more gems than 2^(1+binary value) - 1. So you might have to research for address if your gem pool gets too large. Or at least that's what it appears to me.

Also try using the alchemy mechanic to do incremental changes when searching.
Doggi3
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just turn off cheat detection, gems are 2 bytes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: