Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTD HELP REQUEST VALID & NOT GETTING HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: FTD HELP REQUEST VALID & NOT GETTING HELP Reply with quote

HotBloodedHacker wrote:
That is a form of Nazism to delete someones topic which is suppression of freedom of speech just because someone don't agree you.
I am just trying to get help with some things on this game
and no one would help and people saying it is ridiculous when it is a valid request so you see why I got pissed.

I need help with CE not finding pointers in fight the dragon 1.1.7 (10-3)

Take the time to search the forums before posting :

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=584579

You'd be better using the mono features, or signature scanning.
Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: FTD HELP REQUEST VALID & NOT GETTING HELP Reply with quote

Quote:

signature scanning

Are you familiar with code injection? the idea is to find a code that accesses your address, then to do code injection there, to 'save' the address and make it accessible from the address list.

After that, use signature scanning to automatically locate that code in memory (aobscan(code, bytes))

Quote:

mono feature

Mono dissection will list all the classes, their fields and their methods, you can do lots of things, for example, compile a method (or get the address where it is compiled), in your case, if you find the address of the method that accesses your variable, then it's as simple as logging the address of your variable.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: FTD HELP REQUEST VALID & NOT GETTING HELP Reply with quote

HotBloodedHacker wrote:
That is a form of Nazism to delete someones topic which is suppression of freedom of speech just because someone don't agree you.

You haven't met Ajit Varadaraj dadhkahsdjkaseoiuad yet Laughing

Anyway ftd uses unity, you don't need pointers for that when the cheats are laid down in text form for ya. Like Redouane suggested, use mono dissect

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wherever this instruction is
aobscan(INJECT,3D 03 00 00 00 0F 94 C0 0F B6 C0 8D 65 FC 5E C9 C3 00 00 00 68 ) // should be unique

enable mono, you should see symbols and more information about the function that you can use. Usually something like

AI.GetDamage etc. You can then use mono dissect to see inside that class what other methods might be there that you can utilize etc.

I'll give you an example of a game i was playing and was annoyed by something in game. In Oxygen Not Included, your gas vents can't pump gas if the output tile(area) has 2kg of gas which is very annoying and makes building your base a hard thing.

I had no clue where to even look for but since it's a vent and gas, i searched for those and found a class called Vent within it a function GasPressureRangeValid which returns to another function called IsTileOutputValid or something like that (i forgot).

So you can do that with your game, just look for anything interesting you may come across. You have the source to the game (most of it) and so much info about the functions.

I really can't help you more unless i download this game myself but a unity game shouldn't be this hard.

And i don't know what you're trying to do with this
code:
cmp eax,00000003
jmp return

that compare isn't doing anything

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh, that's not what i meant.

What i said is if you fund the request for the trainer (to completion) then i will be forced to make a trainer for the game as i have to complete those requests. Making a topic there or here isn't any different and criticizing the request system which is there to gauge the popularity of the games isn't certainly helping.

Maybe years back, i would have taken a look at this but i don't have enough time to do anything in a day between my job and other chores, looking at games for others is out of the question.

I visit this place to refresh myself hopefully help people not create more burden for myself.

Should have been more clear i guess but i really don't know what part of my post is confusing.

Quote:
The tutorial didn't help me at all at adding to the script and making just
the 3 change to 0 with changing anything else to crap code.
I AOB scan is just as much as useless as it didn't help with the problem either.

Re-do the tutorial again to the last step. I don't think you're learning anything from it honestly.

mov eax, 0 <- why not do that? have you even tried doing this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: