Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduction and I need help with my 'project'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DiaborMagics
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Introduction and I need help with my 'project' Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

For as far as I saw this was the right subforum to post this in. If I'm incorrect, I'm sorry, I'll move it if I can and I'm told where to move it to.

Short introduction: I'm DiaborMagics, quite new to Cheat Engine. I have only used it a handful of times, I've watched a few tutorials and that's it. I'm also someone who often bites off more than he can chew, which also seems to be the case with what I already want to do with this wonderful program.

So what do I want to do?
I have 2 things, 1 thing I only just came up with, 1 thing that is a bigger project I'm afraid I have no idea how to tackle at all. Well... almost not at all.

1: The easier thing is that I currently play Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls and I want to try and get one of the characters to always enter battle in transformed state. Not to make it easier, no, but because I like the transformed state a thousand times better. I have tried to continously scan for changing and unchanging values when (de)transforming and when my transformed state did not change. I was left with about 400 values that all seemed to have something to do with the transformation (I'm getting stats, moves, etc).
Because I did not see a clear way to reduce it even more, I tried to lock all those values, expecting it to crash after battle and indeed it did. But I do not know how to decrease it even further and find the value for transformed state.
If you're curious, I'm looking to keep Uzume in her Orange Heart form. She is not my leader that's displayed in dungeons so I would almost assume it not to cause trouble when simply walking around. The scripted events in the Re;Birth games for example also sometimes have the goddesses start in transformed state so I'm guessing it should be possible.

2: My 'project' has to do with Megadimension Neptunia VII. I have figured out how to find and change the 'to next level' values for each character, but what I want to do is more complex.
When starting a New Game +, this game allows you to 'reset' levels, but unlike Compile Hears/Idea Factories Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, the levels are not set to 1, but to the levels the character have when they join. Making most characters still extremely overpowered at the start and basically making all reasons for resetting levels void.
I want to try and find what controls their levels and stats and then be able to set them all to level 1 with appropriate stats. To make this work I would need to get the static/green values, but so far I have not been able to find even 1 green value.
And if I would have to find those values for all levels and stats for every character separately, then I think that would be quite the nightmare.

So... is there a good way to go about any of this?
An alternative for my VII project I can think of would be to increase the stats or levels for every enemy, to make them more difficult instead. But I don't have a clue AT ALL about how to do that one. So I'm basically stuck.

If there's anyone who can help me through his/her facepalming, I'd be really glad to receive some help with this.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post,

DiaborMagics
- Known King of Word Walls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: