Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help that idiot, please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rybcun
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Help that idiot, please Reply with quote

Hi guys

Well i have huge problem with finding specific value within Cheat Engine without that First scan*value change*Next scan*there is my value* trick
The thing is(about HOI IV) i want to change amount(funny amount) of victory points i have obtained in war and i can use in peace conference.

Now i can't use that First scan Next scan trick because after i change the values by skipping my turn ingame AI chooses decision i cannot turn back and are disasterous for me.
( although i can do it to find that value i want to change)
So my question is is there any way to change value that is kind of static? I don't really get all those float, hex etc terms so it's hard for me to do anything. Thanks for any help Crying or Very sad

fuck paradox.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.35 MB
 Viewed:  3204 Time(s)

fuck paradox.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: