Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to edit some rvdata2 files.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthRevanchiste
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: I want to edit some rvdata2 files. Reply with quote

Here is the situation :

Quote:

i'm new to cheat engine I did not planned to stay long with that thing, I'm still learning and I want to get rid of it fast. SO here is a conversation

Quote:
O.K I'm stucked in a game made via RPG maker, I did save in a location that looked safe (on a map where if you stay too long in the shadow you get killed) I did go explored a corridor on the left of the map.. This corridoris a 1x +6y corridor, it look like it is within a light zone, but the wall do possess some shadow so it count as a darkness zone, I just need 0.30s to back get to the safty.... I'm just dying endlessly.

What i want to do is puuting back my starting point a bit more to the right let say 20x to the right and 2X down just to be safe.

Here is my savefile :
I cannot post some url yet so I added some space so it do not count as an url link just erase teh space.
thealfalegion . profags . com /attachment/download/999

Give me some instruction

Or just give me back the file when it is ready...

Reply :

Quote:

Load another save and find your X/Y coordinates.
Find pointers or setup a script to retrieve the address for you.
Load your bad save and quickly change your coordinates the same way you're trying.

Unless that save file is unencrypted or someone already has a decrypter, it is much easier to do it in game.

My reply :

Quote:
You mean create a new game? Even then the code is a pure purge !!!

It is not totaly encrypted... Well I will try to send you the file again.. just to see how the code is made... rvdata2 I haven't find a lot about it, people avoid editing those files..

I have two save slot for each of my different games...

"Find pointers or setup a script to retrieve the address for you."

I am afraid that it might be above my competence.

P.S : I am not able to upload some rvdata2 on your website..... But In the first coment I did put a link, erase the blanks, copy paste and you will have acess to my savefile. Just to see about what I am talking about... rvdata2 is not encrypted technically, but OMG this some heavy code....

The best way to visulized it , is to open the file with teh standard notepad, copy go to the alfa legion forum or forum that are encrypted in a similar way. thealfalegion. profags. com (juste remove the blank and copy paste in your browser.)
Sign up, send a message/post a reply, then paste, wait and then the forum desencrypt the wall of code.
You can also go with notepad ++

If you have some particular tools to read and edit rvdata2files use it..

You can also use the alfa legion forum to send me back the corrected file. I'm ready to pay for this.

P.P.S :

The creator of the game gave me a much less deadly map. Un fortunatly for me and for him, I can remove the map file, the map still load, it mean that the map where I start is coded within my save file.
But I have the two map files... I have open them with notepade ++ and alt + D notepad show me the difference, perharps if I can find where is the map codded within my save file, and also since now I know the name of the map, peharps be able to modify the map within my savefile to make it a bit less deadly.
I will just have to copy the right part of the less deadly map, and paste it on the dated map coded within my save file.

Here are the deadly one :
thealfalegion. profags. com /attachment/download/1000
And here is the elss deadly one :
thealfalegion. profags. com /attachment/download/1001

Just erase the blank O.K?
[/quote]

As you can seethere is multiple way to proceeding, but non of them is clear to me, beside editing rvdata2 files is not easy.

P.P.S :

And the situation have changed I have been able to teleport my self in a safe zone, however the ebast is still killing me....

A bit like ine the fight with the baneblade where if you go on the left bridge the baneblade destroy a part of the bridge, and if you try to head back the baneblade kill after 5 second, no matterif you are under cover or not.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: