Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jnpsnsg
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

How do I add a single button for various effects on the cheat engine!
NOTE: When I create the trainer, and I close the game the trainer does not work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¿Cómo agrego un botón único para diversos efectos sobre el motor de trucos!
NOTA: Cuando creo el entrenador, y cierro el juego el entrenador no funciona.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First question: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5576412

Second note:
I'm assuming the trainer is suppose to modify the game. If you stop running the game, then the trainer won't be able to do its job. So of course if you close the game the trainer will stop working.
It's like if you disconnect from the internet and complain you can't use your browser to browse the internet anymore. That should be common sense.

jnpsnsg
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My good friend, I think I did not express myself properly! I will rephrase my question.

When generating the trainer in cheat engine, the message that the trainer was successfully generated, so far this theory all right, he (the trainer) has to work without the EC program is right open.
PS: So, theoretically he would have to work on any computer without being installed CE, right!
What is happening to me and just the contrary, the trainer generated only works with open EC program, as if I close the EC trainer adds no effect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mi buen amigo, creo que no me expreso bien! Voy a reformular mi pregunta.

Al generar el entrenador en el motor de trucos, el mensaje de que el entrenador se generó correctamente, lo que va de la teoría está bien, él (el entrenador) tiene que trabajar sin el programa de la CE es derecha abierta.
PS: Por lo tanto, en teoría, tendría que trabajar en cualquier ordenador sin ser instalada CE, a la derecha!
Lo que está sucediendo a mí y todo lo contrario, el entrenador generada sólo funciona con el programa CE abierta, como si cierro el entrenador CE añade ningún efecto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meu grande amigo, acho que não me expressei corretamente! Vou reformular a minha pergunta.

Ao gerar o trainer no cheat engine, aparece a mensagem que o trainer foi gerado com êxito, até ai teoricamente esta tudo correto, ele (O Trainer) tem que funcionar sem o programa CE esta aberto certo.
PS: Desta forma, teoricamente ele teria que funcionar em qualquer computador sem estar instalado o CE, certo!
O que esta acontecendo comigo e justamente ao contrario, o trainer gerado só funciona com o programa CE aberto, visto se eu fechar o CE, trainer não adiciona efeito nenhum.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you want the trainer to run without needing CE to be installed?

When you click the "Generate Trainer" button and select a directory, make sure the "Trainer size" option is set to "Gigantic". If it's set to "Tiny", then it will take up less space, but it will only run if CE is installed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: