Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hosting trainer online or online password authentication

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faizangmc
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject: Hosting trainer online or online password authentication Reply with quote

Hi guys, I have a trainer for Cricket captain pc game. Our group 14-15 users play the game head to head with custom teams made from my editor.

But sometimes, games are disconnected and a few users are feeling that its because of the editor.

But distributing the editor is important as its used to make teams. I cannot make all as it will be a huge workload. Besides if I give to one person, all ask that it shud be given to all.

So to prevent this, Is there anyway I can host the trainer on a website like dropbox and it runs directly from there. I mean users download an exe. Run it. But the contents of the gui or code is pulled from the dropbox site. Once all are finished making their teams, I remove it from drobpox so no1 is able to run it again unless i reupload.

Or Another way is adding any online "authentication" process in my editor like to run it it requires password that matches with contents of a text file saved on dropbox (which i can change n my own) or any sort of online authentication can be incorporated to run the editor?

Can it be done?
Thanks
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can it be done?

Yes. It has been done by a lot of people in ghing scene (h4x0r, antifuck, CH to name a few), its not a new idea.

How ? - Learn lua and write a script that only lets the trainer run when a password is entered. You already know the how, learn a language to implement them. I think CE even came with an option like that in trainer generator in older version, can't remember exactly though.

Using dropbox is lame, get a cheap host (some even come as cheap as 1 buck/month or cents/month...unmanaged vpses come even cheaper) or free hosts that allow php hosting and do the authentication on the server, just return a good or bad response that the trainer checks for.

If the purpose is to allow to app to be run only once, just write some code to delete it after its run or make it unusable on second run instead of a DRM.

faizangmc
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K bro thanks for the response. But im quite new to lua and cheat engine. My trainer is also a basic one. Just uses sm multilevel pointers with a few edit boxes and save buttons to save changes.

So, can you please give me the script for both
"Delete after use"
And also "can be used only once" Thanks bro
aikoncwd
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but rememeber; any protection or online check can be bypassed or cracked, so don't waste much time protection your editor.
faizangmc
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Im aware f tht. I just need basic level f protection. Nthng more.
Sm script lines tht may render it useless after one use or sm online authentication. Can u plz write me sm script fr tht. Thnk u
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faizangmc wrote:
K bro thanks for the response. But im quite new to lua and cheat engine. My trainer is also a basic one. Just uses sm multilevel pointers with a few edit boxes and save buttons to save changes.

So, can you please give me the script for both
"Delete after use"
And also "can be used only once" Thanks bro

I don't code in lua and can't be arsed to learn it syntax/intricacies. So i can't help you with the code, sorry Sad

I suggest reading the tutorials in lua section to understand lua specifically to file I/O and internet if that's what you want. Or google search for examples, i am sure there maybe someone done the same thing. This thread may help (not exactly what you want but has the internet concept).
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5594745

PS: The self-delete can be done with a batch script but its so easy to bypass. Don't use it unless your users don't know much about computers.

faizangmc
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much AikonCWD and STN. You guys rock.

The link above works really well. What I did was just save the pointers in a text file and hosted it on a website. And entered codes in lua from the link above. Now I can change the pointers to nil rendering the editor useless.
And correct it when editor is required. Thank you so much once again Smile
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faizangmc wrote:
Thank you very much AikonCWD and STN. You guys rock.

The link above works really well. What I did was just save the pointers in a text file and hosted it on a website. And entered codes in lua from the link above. Now I can change the pointers to nil rendering the editor useless.
And correct it when editor is required. Thank you so much once again Smile

Glad to help, buddy Very Happy

aikoncwd
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read this: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5601419

Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: