Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a newbe in scripting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BiggsBottor
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:50 am    Post subject: a newbe in scripting Reply with quote

hi,

I did a script for credits in multiplayer of mass effect 3 and the only it do is freazze the amount in a single value.

this is my code:

mov [edx], #9999999

i want to know how can i use a variable to change manualy this fix value, #9999999, into a modificable one.

thnaks

PD. I'm appoligize if my english isn't good enought.

MassEffect3.CT
 Description:
this is my script table for Mass effect 3 v1.5

Download
 Filename:  MassEffect3.CT
 Filesize:  1.05 KB
 Downloaded:  462 Time(s)

Alamer99
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
label(money)
registersymbol(money)

newmem:
mov ecx,[money]
jmp originalcode

money:
dd #9999999

originalcode:
mov [edx],ecx
mov esp,ebp
pop ebp

exit:
jmp returnhere

"MassEffect3.exe"+45620:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
"MassEffect3.exe"+45620:
mov [edx],ecx
mov esp,ebp
pop ebp
unregistersymbol(money)

add address "money" (no quotes) to your table
BiggsBottor
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a problem when i enable the script.

it works once.
the sencond time, the connection with the server go wrong and i must to relaunch the game again.

if i seek the memory at normal and freeze de value, it doesn't happen.

how can i do the same in a script? i mean. seek the memory and freeze the value?

i know all times i seek the memory, the memory number is 2***5A80.

how can i do.

Thanks, also for the previous answer.
Alamer99
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the server goes wrong that means money is stored on a server and you changed the local value which causes an error then you nothing to do obviously
after you relaunch the game is your money back to its value before hacking? if yes the give up if no then continue reading
Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
label(money)
registersymbol(money)

newmem:
push eax
mov eax,edx
mov [money],eax
pop eax
jmp originalcode

money:
dd 00000000

originalcode:
mov [edx],ecx
mov esp,ebp
pop ebp

exit:
jmp returnhere

"MassEffect3.exe"+45620:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
"MassEffect3.exe"+45620:
mov [edx],ecx
mov esp,ebp
pop ebp
unregistersymbol(money)

add a pointer with the address"money" no quotes

edit:
keep in mind if more than 1 address accesses this code you will need to find something to separate money from other addresses (try cheat engine tutorial if you have no idea)
vng21092
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) You're asking about multiplayer scripts, thats a no no here

2) This is not LUA scripting

3) You're getting kicked out of the game not because you tried to change the number of credits you have, but most likely because when you activate the script, you change the code of the game, and when the game detects this, it'll kick you out, thats the reason why if you just freeze the value, you don't get kicked out because the code hasn't changed, who knows, they might even have checks for suspicious numbers and kick you out after a while if a number is too high, or doesn't change when its suppose to. Either way, if you're on multiplayer, like Alamer99 stated, data is probably stored server sided and Cheat Engine would be useless here.
BiggsBottor
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I understand how it works.

when I load the store (this establishes a link with ea) loads the value of the variable that they have kept in my account for the amount of my current credits. then the value of the variable goes to a local use (allowing me to freeze the value).

when in local use I can buy something, changing the value of credits and that's when sending the new value of the variable back to the server. to try again the process repeats.

if the value of the local variable is different than the value of the server, then the connection crashes and I must restart the game

so that i really need to find is a pointer to automatize the procces or do the search every time y will to hack the game. i tried to find a pointer but the value off seek what writes the address is the actual addrees itself i found before in the normal search.

so, i don't know how to continue. it seem a dead end.

the easiest way is simply search the address every time and stop to breack my head.

thanks m8
vng21092
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what you said was valid, but not necessarily what I was trying to explain. Look here, this is not your game but the same theory applies

To the left, is the game's original code. Now if the game has cheat-protection, (which in this case, it probably does), it might do routine checks through the games memory. Now when scanning through the games memory, it expects to find the code on the left, but the moment you activate a script, it becomes the code on the right. Now the game will see this, and recognize that that isn't suppose to be there, and then they'll shut you out. BUT, if you freeze a value, the code doesn't ever change, thats why you can probably stay a little longer if you freeze a value (until maybe another type of cheat protection picks up on it and kicks you out). Anyways, the whole point is, Cheat Engine wasn't built to be used online, it modifies data stored locally, not over a network, trying to use Cheat Engine for online hacks is like hunting deer with a fishing rod.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: