Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lua Protection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fluffer_Nutter
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Lua Protection Reply with quote

Im not sure if this is the right section to ask a questions, So if its not im sorry in advanced.

I was wondering how advanced a Lua script can get. I have a fully made program written in C# with username / password linked to my site. But if they download the .cetrainer they can just pass it to whoever they want.

So can the .cetrainer also pull the username / password from my Sql server? Or make it so that if a certain program is not running it will not open?

I tried to code a Aobswap in C# and 100% lost haha. So at the moment i am using the .cetrainer to hook the flash player and do the swap.

Thanks again guys
Love,
Noob coder.
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your C# program can just be entirely decompiled back to source code so moving to that is even more insecure then sticking with the CETRAINER file (be sure to protect it when you generate it to deter the skids).

You can make Lua scripts communicate with websites via LuaSocket. There are some examples in this section of the forum somewhere since a few others have asked about it.

Fluffer_Nutter
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Atom0s.

Yea my program is secure. But thank you for the LuaSocket idea. I will start looking that up right away. I was just unsure how advanced Lua was. This is my 1st time using it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: