Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Android version of Cheat Engine(arm only, so not bluestacks)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
baraklevy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
once ceserver is running, connect ce (current source build) to the device, then do a pointerscan like you usually do
but since it's java there is a big chance you're not going to find anything useful (compressed pointers, and the java interpreter is specific to your device)

Oh you're right. Well I'm trying to write an app that will show me certain values in a strategy game and then write an algorithm that will show me the optimal way to upgrade stuff. Guess I'll read some more about hacking in Java. Thanks anyway! Smile

Edit:
Just a quick question (no need to explain, I'll google), is it possible to find an address once and then use the same address whenever you close the app (same as pointers in a compiled language but maybe in a different way in Java), or will I have to find the address every single time?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes it's possible yes.
e.g ur quan masters does store the data in a static address (part of libapplication.so or something), and modulename+offset notation is supported

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
baraklevy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
sometimes it's possible yes.
e.g ur quan masters does store the data in a static address (part of libapplication.so or something), and modulename+offset notation is supported

Well I'll look into it. I've decided that for now I will write a program that will scan for an array of bytes to find the correct address. Smile

Thanks for the help! Smile
IBlameSociety
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:01 am    Post subject: In need of some help Reply with quote

Erm, I might be a noob when it comes to these kinds of things (even though I've been using Cheat Engine on computer devices before in simple ways), would anyone mind explaining how I'd hack games like My Horse? I know, I know, it's not the most badass-hacker thingy to do, but I feel poor. It frustrates me. :c
baraklevy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: In need of some help Reply with quote

IBlameSociety wrote:
Erm, I might be a noob when it comes to these kinds of things (even though I've been using Cheat Engine on computer devices before in simple ways), would anyone mind explaining how I'd hack games like My Horse? I know, I know, it's not the most badass-hacker thingy to do, but I feel poor. It frustrates me. :c

It's the same as using cheat engine on your pc. What's the problem? Smile

Dark Byte I just realized the game I'm trying to hack is using JNI so I should be able to find some pointers. I was thinking about writing my own app that will have watchpoint capabilities using ptrace, but I was wondering if you're working on adding a watchpoint feature to your CE to save me some time Rolling Eyes
Flava0ne
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please create a table or trainer for Chop on the iFruit app for GTA V to always keep him happy and or be able to extend the timer on the mini games when you take him for a walk?
IBlameSociety
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: In need of some help Reply with quote

baraklevy wrote:
IBlameSociety wrote:

Dark Byte I just realized the game I'm trying to hack is using JNI so I should be able to find some pointers. I was thinking about writing my own app that will have watchpoint capabilities using ptrace, but I was wondering if you're working on adding a watchpoint feature to your CE to save me some time Rolling Eyes

Well, whenever I fill in the amount of coins I own, it doesn't seem to be able to find any addresses corresponding to the amount I typed in. Heck, I don't even know what type of value the game (My Horse thus) has. As in bytes, float etc.

Does that make sense? Laughing
baraklevy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: In need of some help Reply with quote

IBlameSociety wrote:
baraklevy wrote:
IBlameSociety wrote:

Well, whenever I fill in the amount of coins I own, it doesn't seem to be able to find any addresses corresponding to the amount I typed in. Heck, I don't even know what type of value the game (My Horse thus) has. As in bytes, float etc.

Well if you're not sure whether it's byte or float or maybe even a string, just try each of them, and if you still can't find anything, try to search for an unknown value and then increased/decreased value.
It's pretty much the same as using cheat engine on your pc.
IBlameSociety
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: In need of some help Reply with quote

baraklevy wrote:
IBlameSociety wrote:
baraklevy wrote:
IBlameSociety wrote:

Well if you're not sure whether it's byte or float or maybe even a string, just try each of them, and if you still can't find anything, try to search for an unknown value and then increased/decreased value.
It's pretty much the same as using cheat engine on your pc.

Well actually, that's the problem. I don't get a single result on any of the value types.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: In need of some help Reply with quote

baraklevy wrote:
IBlameSociety wrote:

watchpoint support is already in ceserver, but to use it you need the windows gui of ce and connect that to ceserver

lolcocks
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am trying to hack the game Jelly Defense but when I add an address to the list and try to change it's value Cheat Engine freezes as soon as I press "Ok".
Please help.

Check the attachment screenshot.

Screenshot_2015-05-25-15-01-23.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  82.58 KB
 Viewed:  15620 Time(s)

Screenshot_2015-05-25-15-01-23.png

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no idea, your selinux is set to permissive?

lolcocks
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
no idea, your selinux is set to permissive?

Yes, does Cheat Engine need enforcing?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, permissive is preferred

lolcocks
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
no, permissive is preferred

Hmmmm, then any idea why this is happening?

I running CyanogenMod 12.1, on Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000).

forum(dot)xda-developers(dot)com/galaxy-note/development/rom-t2938649
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 5 of 18

Jump to: