Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Android version of Cheat Engine(arm only, so not bluestacks)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
usna
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
ce's arm/thumb support isn't very good

Any chance of fixing nested pointers in CE for ARM soon? It would really, really help. Thanks.

Latest /temp/CheatEngine.apk is still broken. Even just fixing pointers to pointers to data would help immensely!
Veteran15837
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(First ever post; If you don't give a **** about this, ignore it Surprised)
This android version of CheatEngine is great! I enjoy hacking my mobile games, as some of the games are not available on PC!

I have a suggestion to add for this version of CheatEngine:

Add a checkbox to select all addresses after searching for addresses.

It is very tedious to select the addresses one by one. The game I paused to find the addresses becomes suspended, & all the addresses I've selected are useless, as they display the "?????", meaning the address doesn't exist.

Please add this to the next version of CheatEngine DarkByte; I will thank you for it!!!

usna
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veteran15837 wrote:
The game I paused to find the addresses becomes suspended, & all the addresses I've selected are useless

This is why we need nested pointers. I had the same problem. Luckily I found a workaround!

How to stop Android from killing your game:

0. You need to be rooted for this. Install Xposed Installer (framework) if you haven't already.

1. Install the Xposed module App Settings, and enable it under Modules in the Xposed Installer app. Restart if necessary.

2. Open the App Settings app. Find your game in the list and tap it.

3. Enable settings for it and tick the Resident check box. Save.

4. Relaunch your game.

Congratulations! Android will no longer kill your game, unless actually out of RAM and there isn't anything else non-resident left for it to kill first. Feel free to do the same for Cheat Engine and any other critical apps.

Hope that helps!
Jiehfeng
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I get this to work on subway surfers? I get 0 results for coins when I next scan.

EDIT: Found the address, changing it doesn't do anything ingame...

Last edited by Jiehfeng on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
elof
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
in the android app manager configuration screen you can force close it
(if you mean hide the celogo, go to settings and disable the overlay)

Why do this app can't run in android 4.0.4 on smart phone(rooted)?Is it only run in Tablet?
Veteran15837
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jiehfeng wrote:
How do I get this to work on subway surfers? I get 0 results for coins when I next scan.

I would try the scan with all byte first. Find the value(s), then add them to the address list.
If the value of the address is blank, changing it will crash cheat engine, which probably means the values are server sided.
Not an expert, but I am trying...

Last edited by Veteran15837 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jiehfeng
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veteran15837 wrote:
Jiehfeng wrote:

I would try the scan will all byte first. Find the value(s), then add them to the address list.
If the value of the address is blank, changing it will crash cheat engine, which probably means the values are server sided.

I did try all scan, and you're right, blank values crash CE when changed.
But what about when I'm offline and when there is a value? When I change it (address found through "All" scan), it doesn't change in game. I'm atm trying on subway surfers and shadow fight 2.

Veteran15837
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jiehfeng wrote:
Veteran15837 wrote:
Jiehfeng wrote:

I would try the scan will all byte first. Find the value(s), then add them to the address list.

I did try all scan, and you're right, blank values crash CE when changed.
But what about when I'm offline and when there is a value? When I change it (address found through "All" scan), it doesn't change in game. I'm atm trying on subway surfers and shadow fight 2.

When you put the value on the address list, does it show the data type? If so, tell me what it is.
You might be getting the display value, not the actual address where the data is stored...

I would try scanning the coins in game in 4 bytes, then changing the value by collecting more coins, then next scan. If 1 value comes up, add to address list, then change value.

Megaverse
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did you sign I know you're reading this, Megaverse, Jiehfeng? Do I know you or something ? IF it was just to get my attention well I didn't get new info I still get blank process everytime I try to use that fuck'n'shit of engine ... It's excellent on PC And I really Love it but on android it's an Imcomplete program so we can't do much but either wait or do something else since the damn version of all that is out there comes out way too fast Dark Byte doesn't follow So, not sure we'll ever have a working version. Let's just say I'm not waiting for it, anymore. But, IF I may, Check the very early post when someone talks about all the multiple engins that exists. Like gameplayer that I never found or gamekiller that is surroundiong by unhelping people that tries to fuck you up with a virus. And it doesn't even work on my Samsung on android 4.4.2 anyway. There are some other that I'll search soon (The why I came back here). Adios ! Sorry for the Harsheness Dark Byte It was meant to be in PM but we're not allowed so fuck it.
Jiehfeng
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megaverse wrote:
Why did you sign I know you're reading this, Megaverse, Jiehfeng? Do I know you or something ? IF it was just to get my attention well I didn't get new info I still get blank process everytime I try to use that fuck'n'shit of engine ... It's excellent on PC And I really Love it but on android it's an Imcomplete program so we can't do much but either wait or do something else since the damn version of all that is out there comes out way too fast Dark Byte doesn't follow So, not sure we'll ever have a working version. Let's just say I'm not waiting for it, anymore. But, IF I may, Check the very early post when someone talks about all the multiple engins that exists. Like gameplayer that I never found or gamekiller that is surroundiong by unhelping people that tries to fuck you up with a virus. And it doesn't even work on my Samsung on android 4.4.2 anyway. There are some other that I'll search soon (The why I came back here). Adios ! Sorry for the Harsheness Dark Byte It was meant to be in PM but we're not allowed so fuck it.

I love these newbie reactions I get for my sig. xD
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=473706

Veteran15837
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha!!! Code scripting does make use of emotions...
usna
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jiehfeng wrote:
I love these newbie reactions I get for my sig. xD

That's nice. For me it said Hitler even though I was logged in.
Palimpalim
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: aww.. Reply with quote

Palimpalim wrote:
Too Bad.
This is not working on 64Bit Android Crying or Very sad

(One+ Two)

Has someone a fix fo a working CE on 64bit android?
nkodder
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ple..update modify all

it work s6 edge 5.1.1
Syubuey
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a post to /respect for building CE for android...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 12 of 18

Jump to: