Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do I need to do?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rtester
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: What do I need to do? Reply with quote

Hello

I been looking for tutorials or even a way to make my cheats work I can find the addresses OK, but every time I restart the game it loads up in a different memory location and I have to do all the searches over again.

What do I need to do to have cheat engine automatically find the new locations of the cheats I found is there a way to do it with Lua?
aikoncwd
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: What do I need to do? Reply with quote

rtester wrote:
Hello

I been looking for tutorials or even a way to make my cheats work I can find the addresses OK, but every time I restart the game it loads up in a different memory location and I have to do all the searches over again.

What do I need to do to have cheat engine automatically find the new locations of the cheats I found is there a way to do it with Lua?

You dont need LUA to do that. Go to the tutorial forum, so many tutorials are written to achieve that.

Search for: Pointers, Autoassemble, registersymbol/globalalloc method

Try to complete the CE tutorial located in the Help menu

rtester
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: What do I need to do? Reply with quote

AikonCWD wrote:
rtester wrote:
Hello

You dont need LUA to do that. Go to the tutorial forum, so many tutorials are written to achieve that.

Search for: Pointers, Autoassemble, registersymbol/globalalloc method

Try to complete the CE tutorial located in the Help menu

Thanks I will search for them I did not know what to look for. But if you or anyone have the time or care would you let me know what sort of things I would want to use Lua for with cheat engine?

Thanks so much for quick response.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: