Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat Engine - Video Playback, Image Loading and iFrame

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolcepanna
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Cheat Engine - Video Playback, Image Loading and iFrame Reply with quote

Hello guys i have been working for quite some time on a very ambitious project but i need to resolve 3 things fast please...

1. I need Example code for video Playback inside a Trainer to add inside a UDF created stirctly from a code...

2. I need a Iframe implementation for lua basically i need to be able to add iFrames inside a trainer but obviously done only based on LUA SCRIPT...

3. I need to know how i can load and call an image file like .png, .jpg, .bmp inside a trainer but obviously done only based on LUA SCRIPT...

Please guys help me out with that issue thank you guys Smile
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1: There is no video playback. I guess you could use the paintbox to quickly draw bitmaps to that you've drawn off screen and then quickly flip them to make it show like an animation, but forget about real video, unless you make a lua plugin that loads a video player library like vlc
at best you could use shellExecute('http://youtube.com/blablabla') to show a youtube video

2: I have no idea what you mean with iFrames. Keep in mind that ce's lua has no network support, so anything browser related is not possible
If you mean put things inside their own container, use panels

3: you can use createPicture() to create a picture object and then fill it with the image you want using picture.loadFromFile or picture.loadFromStream. (loadFromStream can load from embedded files in the cheat table using tablefiles )
then that picture can be used in image objects, or you can use it offscreen and play with the canvas

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
dolcepanna
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thank you for the detailed explanation i now know video rendering is impossible but can you perhaps give me a little hand here... because all that you mentioned about the other image functions + the PaintBox all these sound familiar but at the end i have no clue how to compile my code... Perhaps if it is not too much to ask may be you can give me a short Demo script on how to create this Paint box that will fastly move from 1 image frame to the next to make it look like a .GIF of some sort...

and also if still not asking for a lot tho a short demo for this:

Quote:
3: you can use
Code:
createPicture()
to create a picture object and then fill it with the image you want using
Code:
 picture.loadFromFile
or
Code:
picture.loadFromStream.
(loadFromStream can load from embedded files in the cheat table using tablefiles )

Thank You Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: