Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SOLVED] Tweak "Invincibility" script to "One

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GameX2
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: [SOLVED] Tweak "Invincibility" script to "One Reply with quote

Hello,

I've recently found this thread - it was my first time using CheatEngine:
viewtopic.php?p=5264497&sid=abe093405ff4ddd4a180ce5977089bba

Thanks to l0wb1t, he provided a few scripts/tables to the game "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2", including an Invincibility code, which work really well.

I've previously tried to find the health value myself without success, however - I'm really a begginer.

There's one thing I woud like to acheive with this game: Since it's too easy, I'd like to make a code which would kill the player in a single hit ( Very Happy ). So I've tried to modify the Invincibility code provided by l0wb1t. Here's the code itself:

Code:

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

hp8.exe+1A5A48:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

newmem:
mov [edi+00000718],(float)9999
mov [edi+00000720],(float)9999

originalcode:
movss xmm0,[edi+00000718]

exit:
jmp returnhere

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
hp8.exe+1A5A48:
movss xmm0,[edi+00000718]
//Alt: db F3 0F 10 87 18 07 00 00

So I've tried modifying the code as follow:

Code:
newmem:
mov [edi+00000718],(float)0000
mov [edi+00000720],(float)0000

In that case, it work - sort of. The player DOES get killed in one hit perfectly, but unfortunately, only the teammate are visible to the ennemies. Harry is not. How would I alter the previous code to make Harry getting attacked by the ennemies like normal?

My guess is that changing the value to 0000 make Harry pretty much "dead" already, so the ennemies focus on the other team members from the start.
I also tried changing the value to 0001, and now I am visible, but invincible. Confused

If that can help, l0wb1t also made a code for "Invisible Harry", which is exactly the problem I am having right now with my One-Hit KO script. Here's the "Invisible Harry" code:

Code:
[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

hp8.exe+19F9DF:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

newmem:
mov [ebx+3c],(float)3

originalcode:
movss xmm4,[ebx+3c]

exit:
jmp returnhere

Could someone help me please?
Somehow, Harry does get killed in one hit, but the ennemies only target the teammates - not Harry.

Thank you very much

Last edited by GameX2 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
panraven
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess [edi+00000720] is the max hp , you don't need to handle it in this case.

The problem may be that hp 0 is a dead state, or may be not. It may be consider the player dead in some part of code, so you know the 1-hit kill work. but may be in another part of code, it consider player is still alive and don't reset the visibility flag etc.

But these all guessing.

I would go for set player HP to 1, and do nothing if HP is below 1. So that the game logic go normal after HP is down below 1.
Code:

newmem:

cmp [edi+00000718],(float)1
jle    @F
mov [edi+00000718],(float)1
@@:

code not tested.
GameX2
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

panraven wrote:
I guess [edi+00000720] is the max hp , you don't need to handle it in this case.

The problem may be that hp 0 is a dead state, or may be not. It may be consider the player dead in some part of code, so you know the 1-hit kill work. but may be in another part of code, it consider player is still alive and don't reset the visibility flag etc.

But these all guessing.

I would go for set player HP to 1, and do nothing if HP is below 1. So that the game logic go normal after HP is down below 1.
Code:

newmem:

cmp [edi+00000718],(float)1
jle    @F
mov [edi+00000718],(float)1
@@:

code not tested.

Hey ! It's working !! Very Happy Thank you very much!!

Geez, 1HP is really NOTHING, haha XD
But I like it so far, it changes the experience/gameplay dramaticly, you really get the chill when you see all the spells flying on top of your head when you're hiding.

It's really Hogwarts-Battle like at this point, every Death Eater is pretty much trying to kill you, with Avada Kedavra I guess. It's a lot more serious, you get that extra stress, like in the Potter book, when they mention spell flying everywhere in the castle, and they know you could die instantly if you get hit.

While the Death Eater wouldn't probably kill Harry themselves in the books (Or at least, bring him down to his knees), they certainly would with Harry's friends.

Let the real Hogwarts Battle begin XD

Thanks a bunch !!! Very Happy This is awesome.
Solved Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: