Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

autoshutdown everytime starting ce6.4 or visiting this site
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
realpaleskin
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:48 am    Post subject: autoshutdown everytime starting ce6.4 or visiting this site Reply with quote

Everytime i tried to run ce6.4 or visiting this site, the cmd prompt windows appears and autorun an autoshutdown sequence

Very annoying, is this a prank or something ?
Geri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably some kind of anti-cheat is running in the background.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
aikoncwd
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geri wrote:
Probably some kind of anti-cheat is running in the background.

Agree, if you want I can help you to ride with that. Execute Hijackthis and paste here the output log:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

Press Do a system scan and save a logfile then paste here the TXT using code tag

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're sure you have no online games running, check your computer for viruses and trojans.
Cheat Engine can be used to detect trojans not found by any anti virus out yet, so it's possible it's a protection of the virus. (You may have to reinstall windows and perhaps even buy a new mainboard if it has infected firmware)

If you did have an online game running, I recommend making a topic in the game's support site/forum , or other sites related about that game with the topic "Cheat Engine". With luck people visiting a topic with the title "Cheat Engine" will also get rebooted, and possibly causing a severe backlash at the developer of that game

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If game developers are writing code like this, it's equivalent to malware or a virus and should be treated as such.
realpaleskin
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked all background tasks, and found nothing like anticheat process, also I did system scans using 360 total security + malbytes' anti malwares, both didn't find any viruses/spywares nor did their realtime protections give any warning whatsoever

there aren't any online games clients installed on my system, but there sare some games with online features such as starcraft2, divinity original sin, and several others

But I never play online, nor do I cheat on online gaming, I only use cheat for a single player campagin in every games I owned

Anyway I can't post the hijack log here, everytime I tried post the txt using code tags, a message appear "Sorry, but you can't post url's yet", and when I included the log file in the attachment, another error msg appears "The Extension log is not allowed"

So I paste the log in jpeg format, and attached it

Btw I never heard of a virus that could damage mobo's firmware, the only virus which I heard can damage hardware was CIH virus, but that is a long long time ago

hjtlow.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.22 MB
 Viewed:  18612 Time(s)

hjtlow.jpg

zm0d
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post the url with spaces instead if dots.

I would bet my ass you got some virus. Probably a rootkit.
aikoncwd
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see anything suspicious but you have a lot of useless process/services eating your resources.

Try to open any window with the text "cheat engine" on it (for example a notepad TXT with that name) and check if the window closes. Someting like ProcessMonitor can find your problem but maybe you will save time if you format (or try another windows user account) instead analyzing all the WinEvents...

Geri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try msconfig or safe mode. If it will shut down even in safe mode, it's some serious shit. If it's working in diagnostic startup, you can figure out which trash is closing it by testing them one by one.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
realpaleskin
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

put spaces instead of dots, where ?

tried making a txt file,with cheat engine as filename and contains many "cheat engine" phrase in it, nothing happens

but I think I found the culprit :v

isatyashutdown.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  566.25 KB
 Viewed:  18551 Time(s)

isatyashutdown.jpg

zm0d
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

realpaleskin wrote:

Nvm, this was a tip for your problem not being able to post URLs. Then you edited your post and added the jpeg Razz

So you should get rid of this isat ya.exe.

EDIT:
With some googling I was able to probably find the bad boy on a filesharing site. This one was release at 09.12.2014 and has actually a Virus Total scan. Nothing found in it. The icon of this .exe is an Intel symbol. Can you confirm this?
I'm at work an not able to use the VMs here to check this virus out in-deep. If someone is interested in this bad boy and want to reverse engineer it, let me know. Dont want to post this bad boys link here.
Also I checked out the assembly properties, where I was able to find probably the coders name "jex'o". There's a blog you can easy find by googling this name. Right now he's posting alot of cracking sofware, but probably only scam and to host his virus. He also posted some Cheat Engine tutorials to the NfS games, which ensures that he knows cheat engine. So he could be really the coder of that bad boy...
realpaleskin
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zm0d wrote:
realpaleskin wrote:

Nvm, this was a tip for your problem not being able to post URLs. Then you edited your post and added the jpeg Razz

So you should get rid of this isat ya.exe.

EDIT:
With some googling I was able to probably find the bad boy on a filesharing site. This one was release at 09.12.2014 and has actually a Virus Total scan. Nothing found in it. The icon of this .exe is an Intel symbol. Can you confirm this?
I'm at work an not able to use the VMs here to check this virus out in-deep. If someone is interested in this bad boy and want to reverse engineer it, let me know. Dont want to post this bad boys link here.
Also I checked out the assembly properties, where I was able to find probably the coders name "jex'o". There's a blog you can easy find by googling this name. Right now he's posting alot of cracking sofware, but probably only scam and to host his virus. He also posted some Cheat Engine tutorials to the NfS games, which ensures that he knows cheat engine. So he could be really the coder of that bad boy...

yes, I wonder why he did that, that isat ya.exe is meant for tunneling, since internet in my country is heavily censored, by the government and made very expensive, by stealing our already purchased internet quota, so only few could really benefit from the internet, it's the largest and longest white collar crime in Indonesia up until now (almost 20 years by now)

I'm pretty sure, he is the member of one of the facebook groups, which promotes internet freedom in our country, which I'm also a member :v
zm0d
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, and there we got it Razz
Aren't you able to use some VPNs?

Edit:
I modified the original file a bit, so you can use it and bypass your internet restriction. With this one you are able to visit the cheatengine sites Smile
DL: http://uploaded.net/file/vchj5hlq Direct Download is activated, so you don't need to wait.
realpaleskin
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zm0d wrote:
Ah, and there we got it Razz
Aren't you able to use some VPNs?

Edit:
I modified the original file a bit, so you can use it and bypass your internet restriction. With this one you are able to visit the cheatengine sites Smile
DL: Direct Download is activated, so you don't need to wait.

thanks buddy, but u don't have to do that, I akready got another one Very Happy

btw he released another bypass apps, and it also shutting down the system, wherenever it detects cheat engine running or cheat engine url in the browser

oh boy, he must got a lot of grudge against this site, did u guys banned him or bullied him in the past ? lol

cheatengineII.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  385.51 KB
 Viewed:  18285 Time(s)

cheatengineII.jpg

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delete shutdown.exe from your system

Perhaps besides tunneling your connection he also filters usernames and passwords from your connection to his own system and doesn't want you to find out with ce

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: