Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unit selector pointer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeaceKeep0r
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Unit selector pointer Reply with quote

Sorry if this is in the wrong area, wasn't sure which area would be more relevant to ask.

Alright, I'm curious as to how to work a unit selector pointer for the various c&c games that are out there. 2 have been done for Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge, just not sure how to do those on my own.

I'd like to be able to change the unit's health and veterancy, without going back and fourth between each unit.

I've seen other tutorials, but not as one such for Command and Conquer.

Any help is appreciated towards the matter.

Geri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C&C games are not working the same way. They could be similar in some things, but not identical. So if you are looking for a specific game, it's probably a better idea to ask about it specifically.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
PeaceKeep0r
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let's say I were to choose zero hour. Would I have to keep going back and fourth between each unit to change it's health/veterancy?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the health and veterancy of a unit in Tiberian sun, now I'm just not sure how to apply it to the rest of my units

Edit #2: I also found that the address has a "store double" in it, in which searching it in a hex number results in no address (Not sure if it's because the veterancy is a float value, whereas the actual address is a 4 byte)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: