Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pointer problems < for 1 out of 4 Computers>

View previous topic :: View next topic  
x1productions
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Pointer problems < for 1 out of 4 Computers> Reply with quote

so here is a really interesting i have the same game on 2 of my computers and 2 of my friends i spent the time to find base value things in the game etc the base pointer so i always have the right value and never have to find it again and it works for my laptop my other laptop one of my friends laptops and the 2nd friend same game same install etc.. the table / pointers do not work. for some reason Evil or Very Mad and when he does the scan him self for the base i took the time to explain and show him how with auto pointer after turning his game off and back on he is left with 0 again could his antivirus kaspersky be affecting the origonal exe values every time his game is run so they are not showing as normal like on the rest of the computers? this is a very odd problem to me i dont know what else it could be sad day!.
Stregum
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
Did you check the game versions ? They might be different.

Btw, what's the game's name ?

x1productions
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: not possible Reply with quote

it is not possible for us to have 2 diffrent versions its an mmorpg and every one gets the exact same updates . i really do not want to give the game name up theres no public hacks for it and i dont want there to be . sure call me stingy but seriously on vindictis i had found a way to spawn items stright to my invintory and any item i wanted in the game had it private for 2 weeks and made 3000 dollars selling gold to asian gold farmers who spam and are annoying then all the sudden some dumb 15 year old finds out how to spawn items and POST IT TO AN ONLINE FORUM like a dumb ((( instead of keeping it private so everyone who tried the hack and my special account with enough gold to sell to make 100,000 us dollars got banned! I don't do any hacks for $ now but back then it was really important tha i made my rent when i couldnt find a job and i really wanted to find that person and destroy them i still wish them HELL because they released a video of it and 30 min later everyones banned. i didnt even have a warning in time enought to delete the GM weapon of my character which got me banned i didnt even use it just forgot it was in my invintory but still the hack should have never been public and should never had a video of it put out there.. people who post those 0 day hacks that are super good think they are cool and get cred for it but really there dumb for not sharing privately and getting it fixed and everyone banned .
sorry about that rant but that is the reason i no longer share details about what im working on sorry if you hate me for that but its a legit reason. I hack things and break down code to learn why it works and how it works for my own personal knowledge > anyways if you ever need help with something i dont mind .
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the pointer is changing then its not a static pointer or the game might be code-shifting.

I gave up reading your second post, i mean i am guilty of writing lengthy posts but at least i format them. I have no idea what you said except you made a huge sum of money for selling a virtual gold ?

Anyway, another reason could be as Stregum pointed out that the game versions differ. Looks like code shifting to me though

x1productions
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: what i dont understand is Reply with quote

but the thing is that on 3 computer its the static pointer that stays the same doesnt change but on the other person same exact insaller used to install all
4 computers so version is the same , but on the 4th computer is the only computer the static pointers do not work and even when trying to find the pointer for that computer doesn't work which is odd to me because i think some external AV program is affecting that person computer when the game runs to shift the code because it doesnt happen on any other computer so it must be soemthing like that right? has any one else ever encountered this?
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antivirus will not do that, AVs just block trainer functions that is all.

There could be two things happening here based on what you have told me so far, a)codeshifting in which case just base of the exe moves (i am assuming exe and not a dll from your posts) which is easy to tackle, just use modulename+offset in CE or calculate it yourself. Or b) the whole memory moves (i.e allocated at runtime) unlikely if it is static on 3 computers but its possible as there are tons weird engines these days.

Now i am just guessing because you haven't provided much information other than the code moves. How is the base pointer changing ? I am assuming you are using a code location as the base of your pointer and not just allocated memory ?. If you are using allocated memory it could be just DMA and your pointer is not static as you though. Post some of the code location that moves (using CE show module addresses option on).

x1productions
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found the value > pointer scan for this address > went to diffrent area > rescan to find out what doesnt point to the right address etc.. untill i was left with only 3 pointers left > every time i close the game and reopen the game and all my values are perfect and when i change zones they work perfect and just go to P>???????? when i get to the zone it shows the values i want but on the computer in question they all show P>?????????? all the time like his game doesnt have the same code / his code changes every time the game is loaded i swear its kaspersky because he said its id protection makes all the programs run though it or something maybe he shoudl try with that disabled.. was just wondering if any one had run in to this before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: