Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I finished the official guide, how I am advance now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadn wrote:

Thank you!
(I deleted the links from your quote because it told me that I can not post links)

I found the address of my player.
Now, how do I find the address of the player's computer? This value I do not know him. (I know there is a possibility to use unknown initial value, but it is a long way, and player dies several individual blows. Then it will disappear.)
And after I would find the address, I need to find identifier to distinguish between the players and then inject the code.

It is explained in the tutorial i linked you to (on gta sa). You don't need to find enemy health address. The player health code is shared with enemies (i know in gta vice city it is) so all you have to do is find another code that only accesses your player's address. Then store your health from that code and compare it on the code location that accesses everyone's health.

The second way is finding some sort of identifier that separates players from enemies.

With CE, both tasks are really easy.

For 1. Place a bp on your health address (find out what accesses this address) go in game and massacre people. Come back to CE and there should be tons of address. Stop the bp but don't close it.

Now you have to go to each of the code location (open disassembler) and use find out what this instruction writes to, the code location which accesses only 1 address (your player's) is the winner. That is the code location for player only.

For the second way, you can dissect data feature. Input both your player and enemies addresses and look for values that are different between player and enemy but common between enemies address. Thats an identifier. You may have to restart to be really sure.

If you're still not grasping this, search in this forum for gta vice city tables i am pretty sure someone must have made one in all these years. Or download GTA SA and follow the tut i linked to step-by-step, doesn't get any easier than this.

toadn
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
toadn wrote:

Thank you!
(I deleted the links from your quote because it told me that I can not post links)

I found the address of my player.
Now, how do I find the address of the player's computer? This value I do not know him. (I know there is a possibility to use unknown initial value, but it is a long way, and player dies several individual blows. Then it will disappear.)
And after I would find the address, I need to find identifier to distinguish between the players and then inject the code.

It is explained in the tutorial i linked you to (on gta sa). You don't need to find enemy health address. The player health code is shared with enemies (i know in gta vice city it is) so all you have to do is find another code that only accesses your player's address. Then store your health from that code and compare it on the code location that accesses everyone's health.

The second way is finding some sort of identifier that separates players from enemies.

With CE, both tasks are really easy.

For 1. Place a bp on your health address (find out what accesses this address) go in game and massacre people. Come back to CE and there should be tons of address. Stop the bp but don't close it.

Now you have to go to each of the code location (open disassembler) and use find out what this instruction writes to, the code location which accesses only 1 address (your player's) is the winner. That is the code location for player only.

For the second way, you can dissect data feature. Input both your player and enemies addresses and look for values that are different between player and enemy but common between enemies address. Thats an identifier. You may have to restart to be really sure.

If you're still not grasping this, search in this forum for gta vice city tables i am pretty sure someone must have made one in all these years. Or download GTA SA and follow the tut i linked to step-by-step, doesn't get any easier than this.

Thank you very much for your help.
I succeed to do that:
If people hitting me then my life going up, if I hit them, then dropping them a life.
Now I want to do: in one hit I killed them.
Here is the original code:
fsub dword ptr [esp +6 C]
fstp dword ptr [ebx +00000354]
jmp returnhere

ESP of my player: 0012f820
Of the enemy: 012f82c
If need to offset: 6C
NanoByte
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My advice would be learn what the different assembly codes do if you get grasp of it then you can always improvise.

also look up dissect data structure = very useful
toadn
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NanoByte wrote:
My advice would be learn what the different assembly codes do if you get grasp of it then you can always improvise.

also look up dissect data structure = very useful

I do know that some kinds of commands.
I tried to use the command mov, sub., But they do not work.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadn wrote:

I succeed to do that:
If people hitting me then my life going up, if I hit them, then dropping them a life.
jmp returnhere

Not really sure what you mean. But if you mean how to drop them with one hit, use mov. Simply mov 0 into [ebx +00000354] when its enemy and do nothing or give full health when its player.

Also it is getting tiring for me to keep repeating myself when all of this is explained in the tutorials and with each post it feels like you simply ignored them. So i would let someone else help(spoon-feed) you with this, i am not the kind of person who does that. Thats not how you learn

toadn
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
toadn wrote:

I succeed to do that:
jmp returnhere

Not really sure what you mean. But if you mean how to drop them with one hit, use mov. Simply mov 0 into [ebx +00000354] when its enemy and do nothing or give full health when its player.

Also it is getting tiring for me to keep repeating myself when all of this is explained in the tutorials and with each post it feels like you simply ignored them. So i would let someone else help(spoon-feed) you with this, i am not the kind of person who does that. Thats not how you learn

I managed to do that if people beat me then my life immigrants. And I hit them dropping their life.
Then I tried to do in one hit I killed them, and it did not work, here's the
code:

newmem:
cmp esp, 0012F820 // my player esp is 0012f820
je friendly
jmp originalcode

originalcode:
mov [esp+6C],0 //i also try mov [esp],0
fstp dword ptr [ebx+00000354]
jmp returnhere
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadn wrote:
STN wrote:
toadn wrote:

I succeed to do that:
jmp returnhere

I managed to do that if people beat me then my life immigrants. And I hit them dropping their life.
code:

newmem:
je friendly
jmp originalcode

originalcode:
jmp returnhere

Change to

je friendly
mov [enemyhealthaddress], 0
jmp originalcode

Replace enemyhealthaddress with esp+6C or whatever the enemies health address is.

toadn
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
toadn wrote:
STN wrote:
toadn wrote:

I succeed to do that:
jmp returnhere

code:

newmem:
je friendly
jmp originalcode

originalcode:
jmp returnhere

Change to

je friendly
mov [enemyhealthaddress], 0
jmp originalcode

Replace enemyhealthaddress with esp+6C or whatever the enemies health address is.

Yes, I have already succeed, my bad i am sorry..
Here is the correct code :
newmem:
cmp ebx, 7520180 //this is my ebx
je friendly // jump to increase my player health (I know this is not relevant)
jmp originalcode

originalcode:
mov [ebx +00000354], 0
jmp returnhere

Now,there are other cheats you recommend doing?
Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this thread:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=571888
It contains useful informations.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redone wrote:
Check out this thread:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=571888

I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner, that thread just goes over how to do certain hacks quickly without explaining much.

@toadn: Go train your favorite games now. Your job is to get comfortable using assembly and features of CE. You will learn how to do certain options yourself once you get the hang of things.

toadn
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
Redone wrote:
Check out this thread:

[url blocking]
I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner, that thread just goes over how to do certain hacks quickly without explaining much.

@toadn: Go train your favorite games now. Your job is to get comfortable using assembly and features of CE. You will learn how to do certain options yourself once you get the hang of things.

Thanks, I'll take the recommendations.
You can give me information about AoB and codecave ?
And how can I make code injection stay permanent?
Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadn wrote:
STN wrote:
Redone wrote:
Check out this thread:

[url blocking]

Thanks, I'll take the recommendations.
You can give me information about AoB and codecave ?
And how can I make code injection stay permanent?

Informations about aobscans:
http://szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles/507-aobscan-instruction
2-A code cave is a memory location that is not used by any code,so you can write your own code in it,you can scan for code caves inside the game if you don't want to allocate memory,and you can create your own one using 'alloc(name,size)' or 'globalalloc(name,size)'.
3-That depends what you mean by 'permanent',do you want it to work with different game versions/patches?or do you just want to make it permanent in that game version?For the 1st one,use AOBScans and try to make a good AOB,for the 2nd one,it's very easy,just jump to your code cave from a static address (one that is inside a module).

If you have any other questions just ask!
lampuiho
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

next step would be using ida pro and start reversing some functions and class structures. Before that you need basic programming knowledge, and how compiler turn those codes into machine codes. Optimisation options, functionality for each register, virtual functions and MSVC RTTI, dll import tables, PE header, etc.

Then you'd have to start learning unpacking, debug prevention, DX APIs, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: