Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone had trouble with Minecraft 1.7.10
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormsoul
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Has anyone had trouble with Minecraft 1.7.10 Reply with quote

I've done everything I can think of trying to hack simple items, health, offline, online, tried 4 bytes, 2, 1. Done Survival mode and other modes. I've seen a number of videos where people can easily get items and health. I've made sure that I'm choosing the right process but after refining the search after the second or third time I'm always coming up with 0 results. Is there something simple I'm missing here?
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do not support online hacking on this site.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/faq.php#0

Stormsoul
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:

It isn't online. I'm playing it OFFLINE.
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do realize there are thousands of mods for the game, right?
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormsoul wrote:
atom0s wrote:

It isn't online. I'm playing it OFFLINE.

Your post mentioned online hacking attempts which is against the rules of this forum.

Stormsoul
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realized that I was online then went and made sure I was offline. Still with no luck.
Burgietje
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im wondering why exacly you want to cheat in minecraft since you can just go in building mode whenever you please to get health back? And even all the items you want?
Rissorr
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are a LOTS of hack clients just go to WiZARDHAX.com
Stormsoul
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgietje wrote:
Im wondering why exacly you want to cheat in minecraft since you can just go in building mode whenever you please to get health back? And even all the items you want?

It was just to see if I could do it. And when it seemed like it couldn't be done then it presented a challenge. When I saw how easy it seemed for others to do it, I wondered why I was having such a hard time with it.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormsoul wrote:
Burgietje wrote:

It was just to see if I could do it. And when it seemed like it couldn't be done then it presented a challenge. When I saw how easy it seemed for others to do it, I wondered why I was having such a hard time with it.

Well what exactly is the problem you are having hacking minecraft then ?. Post and someone here might be able to help

Stormsoul
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
Stormsoul wrote:
Burgietje wrote:

Well what exactly is the problem you are having hacking minecraft then ?. Post and someone here might be able to help

Having trouble getting any value. At one point I was able to hack simple items but now I can't even get those. Same goes with health. I've done all the usual and after the second or third hit I come up with zero results.
loginphp
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormsoul wrote:
STN wrote:
Stormsoul wrote:
Burgietje wrote:

Having trouble getting any value. At one point I was able to hack simple items but now I can't even get those. Same goes with health. I've done all the usual and after the second or third hit I come up with zero results.

I sort of understand what you mean. I made my own Pocketmine server and I also enjoy seeing what things I can hack on my own server since I can't do it on someone elses. I wouldn't even say hack really... I like to make mods and trainers for my own server.

I'm able to change someone's inventory with a trainer I made, including freezing their movement and changing what items they are holding in their hand.

My server of course is "online" but it's my server. Cheat engine isn't only used for 'cheating', it can also be used for making mods and that's what I like to do.

I also understand that you want to do it YOURSELF. You don't want to download a mod client like everyone else does, the whole point in using Cheat Engine is to see what kind of amazing things you can do 'yourself' and that's the reward of it. It would defeat the whole purpose if you downloaded a mod client.

Stormsoul
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why I'm having such issues. Seems like every video I watch people have no problems. I'm almost complete with my programming courses at DeVry. I'll just use what I learn with Java to start implementing my own server.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the people in those videos also using 1.7.10 or are they using an older one like 1.4 or older ?

Try finding your food value, or a stack value of an item you do not move around (e.g press q)
health might be a bit more problematic

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Stormsoul
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
Are the people in those videos also using 1.7.10 or are they using an older one like 1.4 or older ?

Try finding your food value, or a stack value of an item you do not move around (e.g press q)
health might be a bit more problematic

Some say they are using 1.7.10 but I can see the version they are using is lower. For some reason I can get a value in the regular mode but not in cheat mode. I want to hack both but for now it seems to be difficult.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: